General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #1  
I like ponies... and you?

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5'9"

Default I have a date!!!

Ok... let me back up.

Yesterday, I was at a local fair held by the county my grandparents live in... I was waiting for my cousins to arrive.

So I sat down at a bleacher's type of thing with my dog... and a guy sits down next to me, with a piece of wood and started whittling. He starts asking me about my dog, and he tells me that he has two irish wolfhounds... and then we get to talking. He's Irish, from Dublin, and here in Texas for family, school, and job. He had just arrived like... the day before... or something like that.

And then he had to go, but he asked me for my number, and we've been texting ever since. We're going to do something today, not sure what, I said that since I don't remember what anything is around here, that's up to him to decide, to let me know what and when.

He's in the area until Monday (when I'm in the area), and then he's moving further down south... but still in Texas.

It could just be nothing but a good friend... and that's fine with me... but... still a momentous occasion... I've NEVER had a guy ask me for my number, let alone want to do something later with me (we called it just "hanging out"... but yeah).

I know it'll be casual (not that I have anything else to wear but jeans and t-shirts... I wasn't expecting to be going out with anyone)... but I"m so nervous. We didn't have any trouble with conversation before... and he's so interesting that it won't be hard to start one up... but... I have no clue how to do this... any of this.

Help?

So yeah... here's a pic of him from his facebook. He's not exactly the red-headed irish... but he definitely has a very cute accent.

[edited]

But yeah... he's deciding where to go and what to do... so........ not even sure what or even when that'll be yet. He's been at church and now lunch with family... so yeah.
Serbrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #2  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 246/193/169

Height: 5'9"

Looks like you're doing fine letting things happen naturally. Just continue shining and being your awesome self!
4star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/ticker/155

Height: 5'3"

That's so awesome, he's a cutie Have fun! I love a nice British accent personally, but my best friend swoons at a sexy Irish brogue
Michi702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 03:57 PM   #4  
Miraculous Amus Babus ;)

S/C/G: 271/217/140

I hope you have an awesome time! He is a cutie Just be yourself and have fun!!
seabiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote