Tanita Scale question - Iron Man/Iron Girl models

• I think this is the correct forum to post this in - I didn't see an equipment specific one...

My question is on the Tanita IronMan and IronGirl scales. I know I want one, can't wait. I was just about to order one, and I see there are IronMan models and IronGirl models. Does anyone know if it makes a difference? I would like to share it with my husband (it says it will hold data for two different users), so am thinking I should just get an Iron Man.

Does anyone know what the difference is?
    TIA!

I posted this in the general chatter forum as well - not sure of best place for my question... I think maybe this is a more appropriate place -

My question is on the Tanita IronMan and IronGirl scales. I know I want one, can't wait. I was just about to order one, and I see there are IronMan models and IronGirl models. Does anyone know if it makes a difference? I would like to share it with my husband (it says it will hold data for two different users), so am thinking I should just get an Iron Man.

Does anyone know what the difference is?
    TIA!
  • Go to the Tanita website and navigate to the "personal" tab, then on the left-hand navigation, to the "Body Composition Monitors for Home Use" and then on the right, click on the pie chart entitled "View Model Comparison Chart." The chart offers a very detailed listing of features compared across products. Does this help?