3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Let's Play - Who do you look like? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/239196-lets-play-who-do-you-look-like.html)

jillnicole03 07-27-2011 02:29 PM

OK I think I matched everyone up :) Yall are ALL beautiful btw!!

170Starting... I can see Catherine Zeta Jones too. I also see Lucy Hale. (& Hillary Duff, never heard that :) thanks)

CanadianWoman... Oh Sheryl Crow is a good one for Happening, the hair I think :)

Dorian5... I was thinking Hayley Williams but I think its mostly the hair. Also Christina Hendricks.

NikkiNouille... I agree with Rachel Leigh Cook :) Also a little Demi Lovato, or Rachel Bilson :)

Pointsplus... kirsty alley was beautiful in her day, they probably meant the younger version. :) & I agree, I think shes still beautiful :)

Happening... thanks I got Britney a lot a few years ago.

Kimicat... I see some Cheryl Cole.

RawrDinosaur.. finally a pic! :D I see a little Lea Michelle mixed with Eva Green.

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorian5 (Post 3958519)
This is what I was about to point out! She used to be lovely! :)

Now she is kind of eccentric though. :o

pointspluspioneer, I don't see Kirstie Alley in you though -- You remind me a little of Anna Paquin, perhaps?

kimicat76 - I see a bit of Natalie Portman in your face, actually. :)

OMG you are right! Totally Anna Paquin!

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RawrDinosaur (Post 3958532)
I feel kind of weird posting pics of myself on here. lol

I'll post one, but won't guarantee it'll stay. ;)

Very Angelina eyes!

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jillnicole03 (Post 3958728)
OK I think I matched everyone up :) Yall are ALL beautiful btw!!

170Starting... I can see Catherine Zeta Jones too. I also see Lucy Hale. (& Hillary Duff, never heard that :) thanks)

CanadianWoman... Oh Sheryl Crow is a good one for Happening, the hair I think :)

Dorian5... I was thinking Hayley Williams but I think its mostly the hair. Also Christina Hendricks.

NikkiNouille... I agree with Rachel Leigh Cook :) Also a little Demi Lovato, or Rachel Bilson :)

Pointsplus... kirsty alley was beautiful in her day, they probably meant the younger version. :) & I agree, I think shes still beautiful :)

Happening... thanks I got Britney a lot a few years ago.

Kimicat... I see some Cheryl Cole.

RawrDinosaur.. finally a pic! :D I see a little Lea Michelle mixed with Eva Green.

You also look a bit like Ali from last Bachelorette!

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorian5 (Post 3958537)
RawrDinosaur - Angelina! Seriously! I love your hair. :)

Oh yeah! Dorian, huge Kylie Minogue!

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimicat76 (Post 3958541)
OMG really!?! i think she is absolutely gorgeous! you just made my day :D

Yes, Natalie Portman, your smile for sure.

happeningf 07-27-2011 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorian5 (Post 3958643)
happeningf - You kind of remind me of Jessica Simpson during her Dukes of Hazard days!

Haha, you wouldn't say that if you saw these thighs!!!!!!

konfyoozed 07-27-2011 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikkinouille (Post 3958042)
Thanks! I'll take that! Haha.

I see you're from MD. I am originally from Harford County, MD. (I have lived in 5 different states - prior military). I miss Maryland!

i grew up in maryland... in charles county. yay waldorf?

anyhoo. here's one of my face, that's not a fancy wedding pic.

Dorian5 07-27-2011 02:48 PM

jillnicole03 you look JUST like SOMEONE famous and I seriously can't place it. I can see the Hilary Duff a little bit, but I know there's someone else, you're so familiar looking!

I definitely get some Scarlett Johansson in there.

Thanks for the Christina Hendricks, that's totally awesome. :D

k0nfyo0zed - I TOTALLY get some Liv Tyler vibes from you! Wow!

170starting 07-27-2011 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k0nfyo0zed (Post 3958766)
i grew up in maryland... in charles county. yay waldorf?

anyhoo. here's one of my face, that's not a fancy wedding pic.

Cool. :) I live in St. Mary's County.

pointspluspioneer 07-27-2011 03:05 PM

Geesh, i don't know half these names being thrown around lol !!!

nikkinouille 07-27-2011 03:53 PM

@ Jill - I definitely agree w/ happening.. you do look like ali from bachelorette!

ann71 07-27-2011 07:54 PM

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s...waw/Annold.jpg

This photo is about 10 years old. My hair is gray enough now that I don't look like much of anyone. It used to be that I looked enough like Annabeth Gish that people thought I WAS her, especially with the name Ann. But now no one knows who Annabeth Gish is, haha.

jillnicole03 07-27-2011 07:58 PM

Happeningf... Ali from bachelorette, ya we both have dark eyes and the big smile, never thought of it :)

Dorian... Oh yeah totally Christina Hendricks from your profile pic, your lips, eyes & hair :) I do that all the time too... I look at someone and they totally look like someone just cant remember who, it's like when somethings on the tip of your tongue, but on the tip of your mind HAHA

PointsPlus... Just google the names and click Images, you can see the pix :)

k0nfyo0zed... you actually look like my friend Wendy lol... I see some Vanessa Marcil.

Nikki... Thx shes pretty, has a sweet face :) & I see a little Katherine McPhee with you too, but with the more rocker edge.

jillnicole03 07-27-2011 08:07 PM

Ann71... yeah you totally look like her, I like her :) Just never knew her name.