Need help FAST! Getting out red stains with no stain remover etc

• I was wearing my friend's white shirt while making a red chicken enchilada casserole (I have no idea why...don't ask). I ended up getting enchilada sauce all over it. I'm at my apartment so I literally have NO washer, no drier, no stain removers, no laundry detergent, no NOTHING. As soon as I noticed, I pulled it off, scribbled on the stains with a Tide pen and then scrubbed at the shirt with dish soap. It's in the sink soaking in dish soap and water right now. A lot of the stains seem to have come out already but there's a few small stubborn ones left. Does anyone have any clue how I can get them out? I have no car but I would be willing to walk down to the store or take a bus if I absolutely have to.
  • Do you have any seltzer or club soda? The bubbles help get stains out. Dish soap is a good start....try scrubbing some more now that it's soaked for a while.

Good luck!
  • soak in cold water and then wash in cold water and it should all come out okay...i did that once when one of the toddlers spilled juice on her BRAND NEW dress lol
  • http://video.about.com/laundry/Remov...uce-Stains.htm

HTH!
    A.
  • I have had great success using a mix of water (2 parts), peroxide (1 part) and dish/hand soap (just a small amount) to remove dark stains from light clothing, furniture, carpets, etc. Put it right on the stain and let it sit for several minutes, then blot and/or rub lightly with a towel. Rinse the shirt well afterward (or put it through the washer) to remove any residual peroxide.