I made wands!!!

• For the Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere night!!

Tomorrow I will be going by Hobby Lobby or Joanne's and getting some fabric and yarn to make myself a robe... and possibly a scarf or bag... haven't yet decided which. I am a slytherin at heart... so whatever I do it will be green... considering getting a mask and going as a death eater.

Haven't yet decided yet.

Anyways... I made three wands!!

And I must say... they got worse as I went along. The first one I made is the reddish gold and dark brownish gold one. I have already claimed it. It's MINE. The second one I made is the brown and gold one. Simple... classy... and then... there's the horrific last one. Whitish... greenish... goldish... reddish... I have no clue what I was thinking!!! But the long handle is nice.

But yeah... three hours and a badly burned finger (from the hot glue gun) later... and here's the result!!

(sorry for the large pictures)

(oh... and even if I'm the ONLY person dressing up... I don't care. I'm still doing it... )

And yes... I DID do a "swish and flick" Wingardium Leviosa with each one as soon as they were dry.

Link to make your own: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make...m-a-sheet-of-/
  • Oh I love them! How neat!
  • Cool!

My brother makes and sells wands to costume shops (and some individuals).

Enjoy the premier! I like HP ok, but I'm not super super into it. It looks like the hardcore fans have so much fun!
  • those look so awesome!!!!!! i cant waitttttttttttttttttttt (i'll be dressing up, too!)