General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-13-2011, 12:30 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 182/171/145

Height: 5'4"

Yes! Other gamers! As I sit here, waiting patiently for my SWTOR early access email to arrive (hopefully before the 15th). *can't sleep* One thing is for sure though, I'm not an FPS girl or a console gamer for that matter (outside of childhood consoles, for nostalgic reasons obviously). The only game I'll bother playing on the 360 is L4D and all it does is reinforce the fact that if there WAS a zombie apocolypse, I'd just die. -.-

I quit WoW a little before 4.3 released, but I had several lvl 85 alliance toons on Kel'Thuzad. I love MMORPGs and just role playing games in general, I've played a lot of them...Warhammer, Rift, GW, Final Fantasy, AoC, Aion, Dungeon Defenders, some crappy F2P korean MMOs, blahblahblah the list goes on. Most recently I was playing Skyrim, which was a lot of fun. I haven't finished though.

Anyways! What I'm *really* waiting for is Guild Wars 2. Release soon. Please & Thank you. >:O
Minsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 04:54 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 202/195/140

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaikle View Post
FALLOUT.

I love Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas!

I still get freaked out by the Albino Radscorpions
Oohhh man...I want to play that one so bad...I've been eyeing it for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger and bought it yet.
ArtyKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:59 AM   #123  

S/C/G: 220/148/140(ATM)

Height: 5'2" on a good day

DO IT! Fallout 3 and Fallout NV are up there in terms of favorite games. The soundtrack alone is worth it!
DesertTabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 08:06 AM   #124  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtyKay View Post
Oohhh man...I want to play that one so bad...I've been eyeing it for a while. Just haven't pulled the trigger and bought it yet.
Yes, I agree! buy it!

I know that you can snag the Fallout 3 GOTY edition pretty cheap!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 03:44 PM   #125  
Leveling Up

Just a heads up! For those of you who haven't picked up any of the Assassin's Creed games, they're all cheap today only at Amazon. If you haven't played any of the AC games....you really should

AC 1: $15
AC 2: $15
Brotherhood: $20
Revelations: $36
Old 12-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #126  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone! I forgot I made this thread way back when! I'm currently addicted to Plants vs. Zombies and been playing Uncharted 3, which was AMAZING. I also played Deus Ex: Human Revolution which was kick a$$, the voice for Jensen was sexxxxyyy. I also started playing Shadow of the Colossus, need to finish that one of these days!

sontaikle - I really enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist! Bit off topic but noticed your profile pic =p
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:50 PM   #127  
Leveling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
sontaikle - I really enjoyed Full Metal Alchemist! Bit off topic but noticed your profile pic =p
I'm hoooked on FMA! I've been hooked on it since '04. That's probably not healthy :< It's really a great anime, right?

Last edited by sontaikle; 12-14-2011 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 03:41 PM   #128  
I've left 3FC! Check sig

S/C/G: 195/ticker/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
I'm hoooked on FMA! I've been hooked on it since '04. That's probably not healthy :< It's really a great anime, right?
Yeah, it's great! I watched the first series, haven't seen the Brotherhood yet. Which one do you prefer?
Riestrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:28 AM   #129  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Gamer here! Though I'm partial to the Xbox, I do have all other consoles, mostly collecting dust. I competative game with a clan and usually if I have free time I can be found on XBL! Gamertag: Geekology (If that tells you anything at all..lol)
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:51 AM   #130  
Leveling Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riestrella View Post
Yeah, it's great! I watched the first series, haven't seen the Brotherhood yet. Which one do you prefer?
I really like Brotherhood because it follows the manga and I always preferred the manga storyline. I really love both though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphi View Post
Gamer here! Though I'm partial to the Xbox, I do have all other consoles, mostly collecting dust. I competative game with a clan and usually if I have free time I can be found on XBL! Gamertag: Geekology (If that tells you anything at all..lol)
Haha, I'm sending you a friend request gamertag is the same as my username here.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:01 AM   #131  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Quote:

Haha, I'm sending you a friend request gamertag is the same as my username here.
Sounds good. Accepted!
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 02:58 PM   #132  
In the TARDIS

S/C/G: 368/ticker/168

Height: 6'0"

Total gamer here, have been since I was old enough to hold a controller. (So, about 20 years now?) Final Fantasy, Portal, Assassin's Creed, The Legend of Zelda, so many great game series out there!

Now that university is out for Christmas, as soon as I get off of work everyday I run home to work on getting my platinum trophy for AC:Revelations. Only two more trophies left until I get it! As soon as I finish, I'm going back to Skyward Sword. I'm afraid that SS is going to beat out Ocarina of Time as one of my favorite games of all time.

sontaikle: FMA is the biggest thing in my life. Ever. It always will be. I've been a fan since 2004, when the original anime aired. The manga is my favorite though, along with Brotherhood. I'm guessing you're Team Edward (Elric) from the avatar? I'm an insane Roy fan, I have so much Roy merchandise, I think it worries my friends. Not to mention my FMA ringtones/text tones. (having voice clips of Roy play everytime I get a text is the best thing ever)

Last edited by LaceyCen; 12-15-2011 at 02:59 PM.
LaceyCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #133  

Man...I bought Assasin's Creed Revelations in November and I haven't even started playing it yet. Hubby tried playing it for a while but he got bored and stopped. He's definitely more of a Battlefield person. He'll play online, and I'll play the campaign lol. Though I've been neglecting my BF3 campaign for the past week, and playing online instead to help him level up faster.

Hmm...I think I'm going to crack open ACR when I get home, if i'm not too tired, this is making me want to start playing it.
Old 12-16-2011, 09:44 AM   #134  
In the TARDIS

S/C/G: 368/ticker/168

Height: 6'0"

AC:R was not a strong part of the series, IMO. Not that it was bad, quite the opposite, I enjoyed it very much. But I'm just ready for some plot closure with the main story line!

Granted, I always enjoy playing as Altair/Ezio, so this was just another gratuitous chance for me to get to do that again.

I'm not much for FPS, the only one I've played within the last year was Black Ops. (still need to get more trophies on that, actually..) So I haven't bothered spending the money on any others. I would go for BF before CoD, though.
LaceyCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 10:02 AM   #135  

I'm not huge on FPS games either, I die too much lol, but I do like BF. The online play is kind of frustrating because everybody is so much better than me and they kill the crap out of me, and they move around so fast that I can't get many kills in.

I'll take a game with a story line any day.

Sooo...regarding AC, should I start out with the earlier versions since the story line is consistent throughout the games? My husband is the one who picked the game out, and he just grabbed the newest one. For some reason I just assumed it was like FF and had independant plots in each game.

ETA: OOooo, oooo! Anybody else like City of Heroes??? I haven't played it in a few years, but I started playing it when it first came out and I miss it so much...I stopped when I left for college and never picked back up. I'm thinking about buying it again.

Last edited by ArtyKay; 12-16-2011 at 10:06 AM.