Discouraged and leaving

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • For now, I'm just going to leave. I'm discouraged, and feel like I really don't belong. So, good luck to the ladies and gentlemen out there working for a healthier tomorrow.
  • I'm very sorry to hear this.

I'm not sure what happened , but I wish you all the best on your plan!
  • Too bad I feel you're a valuable contributor.

If you're reading this - goodluck!
  • If you feel this isn't providing you with the support you need, I hope you are able to find it somewhere else! Congratulations on your incredible loss so far
  • awwww dont go, good luck with your weight loss if you stay or go.
  • I'm sorry to hear that, I wish you the absolute best in your weight loss and finding a support group that suits your needs and personality
  • Good luck with your goals.
  • We'll miss you. Take care of yourself.
  • If you think its best that you leave..then Go.. but we really wish you would stay..you are an inspiration to all that see you..to all that have seen how you have been able to fight the battle of the buldge..Please dont leave..

I understand how some people on here can be discouraging more so than uplifting..but i promise..that even though there might be that discouragement..there is plenty of encouragement out there and life is only worth living for the encouragement..the rest you take with a grain of salt.
  • You have come such a long way, maybe a break to clear your mind will help. Good luck to you in your goals!!
  • I can't wait for your triumphant return! Best wishes!
  • That's a shame. I've always enjoyed your posts, but you have to do what you have to do.

Good luck with your goals!
  • Sorry to see you go....hug
  • So sorry that you feel discouraged! I sure hope that something or someone changes your mind and you decide to stay! If not good luck on the rest of your journey...keep it up...youve come to far to give up!
  • I'm sorry to hear that, Heather. I've enjoyed reading your posts, especially on the HP challenge. Good luck in continuing to meet your goals.