3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Things that Annoy you (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/235935-things-annoy-you.html)

Bellamack 07-07-2011 05:45 PM

Bigots
Racists
Smokers
Tattoos on woman
Talking on cell phones in public
Texting while I am trying to talk to someone
Entitlement programs
Bad drivers
Scammers/liars
Excuses

Michinmn 07-07-2011 05:59 PM

Good ones Bellamack!

fight2winthis 07-07-2011 06:02 PM

people that think they're always right!

fight2winthis 07-07-2011 06:03 PM

even when they're not, or sometimes even when they actually are lol

SaraWrites03 07-07-2011 11:06 PM

When I am interrupted.

Oh- and story toppers. OH MY GOODNESS. Story toppers that interrupt are the absolute WORST. You never EVER want to vent to these people... they will tell you their life story.

And people using the word "seen" in the wrong tense. *shudder*

effie12 07-08-2011 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaraWrites03 (Post 3925855)
Oh- and story toppers. OH MY GOODNESS. Story toppers that interrupt are the absolute WORST. You never EVER want to vent to these people... they will tell you their life story.

YES YES YES YES YES.

I have several friends who are the absolute queens of story topping. I don't get the point of it, it really just makes them look like self involved b******.

Avezy44 07-08-2011 01:30 AM

Bad Tippers.

Wannabehealthy 07-08-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michinmn (Post 3924772)
The fast lane does not mean we get to break the law and go 70 or 90 mph. Pfffttt....I've even asked a state trooper what is the law, and of course the law is......do the speed limit! The "fast lane" does not mean all of the sudden the law does not apply. He said if the posted speed limit is 55, then THE LAW is we go 55 in the "fast lane" too. AND did you know tale-gating, following someone's bumper really close, is against the law??

I believe the law states that the "fast lane" properly known as the "passing lane" should only be used if you are actually passing a slower driver, or if you are making a left turn. Also, if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, you are supposed to move to the right lane and let them pass. So many drivers automatically drive in the left lane even when there are no cars in the right lane.

Note: After I posted this I googled "driving in the left lane" and found a chart by state. I am quoting PA law in the above paragraph. Different states apply the laws differently.

Carol

Michinmn 07-08-2011 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slmn11 (Post 3926360)
I believe the law states that the "fast lane" properly known as the "passing lane" should only be used if you are actually passing a slower driver, or if you are making a left turn. Also, if someone comes up behind you in the left lane, you are supposed to move to the right lane and let them pass. So many drivers automatically drive in the left lane even when there are no cars in the right lane.

Note: After I posted this I googled "driving in the left lane" and found a chart by state. I am quoting PA law in the above paragraph. Different states apply the laws differently.

Carol

Very true, laws differ in different states. In MN I spoke to a State Trooper, the law is: whatever the speed limit posted IS the speed limit. However, it is not the law that people have to move to the right lane so speeders can pass. I believe this is not the law in any state, but again, each state is different.
The trooper said to me, its courtesy but NOT the law to have to move out of the way.

I mean it makes since, why would the speed law all of the sudden not apply just because we are in the left lane?? The law is the law, if the speed limit posted says 65, it's 65 in all lanes. Not 65 in one lane then 90 in the other.

He also said, actually it's against the law to ride someone's a** (bumper).

ZebraBri 07-09-2011 01:38 AM

Things I absolutely cannot stand:

*When people pee on the toilet seat and do not clean it up.
*When people wear leggings as pants.
*When people put things on top of the dashboard of the car.
*When PeOpLE tYpE lIeK tHiS and spell horrendously.
*When people make fun of other people because their size!

So much more! Hahaha. A lot of them are bathroom related.

Alwaysbeenbig 07-09-2011 05:12 AM

Talking on your mobile in a public rest room. Personally I think this is revolting.
Even taking your phone into a bathroom at home is not on in my opinion. YUK!

Michinmn 07-09-2011 09:51 AM

This just happened yesterday.....forgot about it until then....

when people who CLEARLY are not handicapped but still park in the handicap spot and put that little sign out (they must have a family member who is) and no one in the vehicle is handicapped. This drives me bonkers!!!! What if someone who REALLY needed that spot?

laurielou 07-09-2011 10:26 AM

People who don't use their turn signals.

People who use the wrong "your." IT LOOKS SO WRONG!

EZMONEY 07-09-2011 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laurielou (Post 3927891)

People who use the wrong "your." IT LOOKS SO WRONG!

Your sew write! ;)

Michinmn 07-09-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 3927986)
Your sew write! ;)

LOL! :dizzy:
Good one. :carrot::joker::flow1: