Summer yard work question

• I spent most of my day today (8 hours) doing pretty tough manual labor, getting the yard cleaned and the garage. I ate 1oz of steak for breakfast and a boiled egg, then had 2 hotdogs for dinner, and a glass of milk + ovaltine. I'm not done yet, though. I'm going to have some more steak later, I think.

My question is, I'm doing this yard work (which keeps me busy and distracted, therefore I forget to eat/it's an inconvenience to eat), AND I take my adderall, which kills my appetite completely. Is it okay to basically eat whatever I want on these days? Don't think I'll splurge or eat just candy- like I said, the adderall kills my appetite. And during the summer with gardening and such, I spend a lot of time outside. Is it safe to assume that after 4 hours of yard work, I can eat a slice of pizza, or just eat a microwave meal, something like that? Do I really need to "worry" about calories? ****, I'm trying to find something high in calories just to get me to at least the 1200 range.

And just in case anyone is wondering, I've eaten 966 calories so far; I'm supposed to have 1338.
  • I would check a calorie counter to try to figure out how much you are burning and then you'll know that you can safely add that many calories back into your day.
  • Quote: I would check a calorie counter to try to figure out how much you are burning and then you'll know that you can safely add that many calories back into your day.
    I checked Livestrong (what I use) and it says I burned 2957calories. It says I can still eat 3069. That's not going to happen lol. After dinner I'm at 1226 and I think I'm done for the night. It's almost time for bed. I just meant in general, though, since I'll be spending most of my days out doing some sort of yard or housework.