I'm bored..lol

• What is everyone up to right now?
  • sitting in front of the fan trying not to melt
  • Typing up my weight loss goal plan!
  • l0l at trying to melt ;; its hot in my house also
  • Snacking on some almonds and thinking about watching How I Met Your Mother. I'm pretty bored as well, I wish my sleeping pattern was back on track!
  • replying your bored post
  • It's 0115, which is about evening in our life, and I'm thinking of what I need to go out and do tomorrow (read: tomorrow is what happens after we sleep. It will likely fall within the technical parameters of "today").

It has warmed up to -18F, which is quite the improvement from last week. Lately, outside temperatures have been fluctuating between 10F and -38F, seemingly at random and with no regard to the time of day. It's not particularly motivating. Since we did not venture out at all today, I have become painfully aware of the lack of caffeinated beverages in this household.

However, all is not lost. For the moment, we have Crystal Light lemonade spiked with Skyy; it is both delicious, but makes me long for ice.

What's that, you say? It's -18 in Alaska! There is ice everywhere!

Ah, yes. I may have had a spiked Crystal Light lemonade or two, but that cruel irony hasn't escaped me. Where I work, we sell quite a lot of cubed ice, all winter long.

Fun fact of the day: Our ice cream sales nearly TRIPLE every year in the winter.

Anyway...
  • LMAO!! I LOVE to eat ice cream in the winter. I dunno why..I think I got that from my mom.

My husband lived in Alaska for 2 years. He LOVED it and wants to take me there. Everyone's fave story to tell..is the one where a moose chased him after school. Then the moose waited until the next day, and chased him again, lol!!

• Listening to Bruno Mars, relaxing,
    and recovering from a binge.

• got back from a late night workout at the gym about an hour ago.....couldn't make it there during the day lol
  • Ciao- I love Bruno Mars. I always have "Talking to the Moon" on repeat.

desiresdestiny- What gym is this? I want to work out late at night!