3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   what does your log-in mean? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/218332-what-does-your-log-mean.html)

vdander24 11-29-2010 04:28 PM

Goodness!!! Didn't think it would be so much fun to read all those! Thanks for the lift...

OH.. mine is rather plain. first initial,middle initial, part of my last name, and my college softball number, I think (not sure if it is on there)

Aunty Jam 11-29-2010 04:40 PM

My sister has a set of twins and I was teaching them how to say my name (not Jamie btw..) and they were stuck on the J. The girl twin has quite the sense of humor and called me Aunty Jam (like the food) then started laughing her head off. We all thought it was funny and it's just kind of stuck... they're 9 years old now and still call me Aunty Jam.

KayNicole 11-29-2010 05:28 PM

Some of you are so creative!

Krampus- I minored in childrens lit. and did a lot of research in folk lore and fairy tale history. I was kind of tickled I knew that one. :)

Rainbow- OMG I love that stuff!! I haven't thought of it for years but it was my favorite as a kid too.

Mine is boring... my first and middle name.

rainbowsandponies 11-29-2010 08:22 PM

Because I like rainbows and ponies. :lol:

Elladorine 11-29-2010 08:41 PM

Siren + Serenity = Sirenity :)

just keep swimming 11-29-2010 09:17 PM

Dory from Finding Nemo! Just keep swimming swimming swimming! :D

Krampus - I've always wondered, so I'm glad you answered!

MiZTaCCen 11-29-2010 09:58 PM

Miztaccen = Miss Taken I get mistaken alot or I'm missunderstood haha. I dunno a friend of mine YEARS ago came up with it for me and it's stuck with me ever since.

kathrynk 11-29-2010 10:34 PM

thanks for all the answers! I'll admit that krampus and kaplods specifically intrigued me :) And funnily enough, I just learned about the stick wielding child beater recently, but didn't know what it was called! glad we just get coal :)

foodmasochist 11-29-2010 11:49 PM

cuz i'm kinky :o And before i found this site i started my blog and i wanted something to reflect my personality (kinky-rebellious-fun-we will leave the bad traits out) and something that people might remember.

-fm

Flamethrower 11-30-2010 04:14 PM

I was thinking of Pokemon when I registered for the forum. Flamethrower is a fire attack =) Hence my Charmander avatar too *andhe'ssocuuuute*

Harsdottir 12-02-2010 04:14 PM

My whole name and tags are a nod to mythology, and alternative philosophy

Har is one of the names of Odin
Dottir means daughter in Icelandic

so "child of har" is har's dottir

"Six rayed star" has a complicated meaning.

It can be known as the unicursal hexagram, or it can represent a concept in mysticism known as Tiferet/Tiphareth, or it can represent the Jewish symbol known as the Star of David. All those subjects tend to be discussed at length in many theosophical and western esoteric communities.

4xcharm 12-02-2010 04:45 PM

Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut's gottem
Yipes Stripes, it's fruit striped gum
Yipes, Stripes, Five different flavors
Get Beechnut Fruit Striped Gum!

That's the jingle from the old black and white tv commercial
Must have been the early 60's

4th times the charm (concentrating on keeping it off this time)

cincimini 12-02-2010 05:02 PM

Krampus - I was wondering if that was where your name came from. I remember being scared to death of the Krampus when I was little :lol:. They aren't that bad anymore now, but my mom says the Krampuses used to walk the streets and really beat kids with metal chains when she was little. That's what I call good German parenting! :lol:

My name (cincimini) is simply 'Cinci' b/c I used to live in Cincinnati and 'mini' b/c I drive a mini cooper. That's really the only thing 'mini' about me :lol:. I've used that name on other forums and many people now call me Cin in real life, too.

Wysteria 12-02-2010 05:59 PM

Horribly unoriginal, I'm afraid:

I'm a My Little Pony collector and Wysteria is my favourite pony >.>