General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-29-2010, 06:35 AM   #16  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Quote:
Originally Posted by katy trail View Post
i'm having a hard time understanding how you don't have time? weight training is the most time effecient w/o there is. you could do a full body w/o 2 or 3 times a week, working big muscle groups. might only take 20-30 min. each. or make it a circuit alternating cardio with the weights. hiit is also extremely time effecient and famous for helping lose body fat without metabolizing muscle. i think you don't have time, NOT to weight train lol!

I really wish I had the time but
honestly, I don't.

It's so easy to say to someone,
"Make time!" when, in my situation,
it's not possible.

I rather not say the situation.
I know there will be more criticism rather
than helpful advice.

Right now, weekends would work best
for me. That's the absolute most I could
do is only weekends for now. It's better
than nothing, right?
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 08:22 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

If you can only do weekends, then I would suggest using some of Crossfit's workouts. Maybe a heavy full body strength day (Squat, Bench, Deadlift, Press) and a CF workout the next http://www.crossfit.com/

That way you can mix proper intense cardio with lifting. Not ideal but a decent option.
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote