LG rumor touch & calorie tracking

• One of the main reasons I wanted a new phone with net access was to better track my calories when I was out and without net access. I can do it with pen and paper if I really need to, but it seems a lot easier and more convenient to be able to look food up. I normally use livestrong but I think it only works with blackberry phones. I've tried it, and so far all I can do is log in and nothing else.

I tried sparkpeople and I'm not really digging it and fitday's people's food lists don't seem as ...variety-y as livestrongs?

Can anyone suggest another site that might work? I'm thinking of trying fitday out and maybe switching to that (or using it when I'm out to at least tally stuff up), OR just sending myself an email of what I ate, so when I get home I can add it up.

I guess it's not a HUGE deal, but I was just wondering. TIA
  • I haven't tried a specific calorie counting program/app on my iPhone but I've found that a simple Google search, such as "McDonald's Calories", will pull up exactly what I need to know regarding calories per food item. Not sure if this is what you meant but this has worked for me when I've been on-the-go. For actual tracking, I use a neat app called "Awesome Note", which is basically an organiser that I use to document and record my weight loss/progress while on the run. It doesn't provide a chart of any sort but by inserting weigh-ins etc etc, I can always transfer them from my iPhone straight to my computer (where it can then be put into a chart format if I so desire).