3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Any True blood or Spartacus blood and sand fans? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/217400-any-true-blood-spartacus-blood-sand-fans.html)

Amplify69er 11-14-2010 07:52 PM

Any True blood or Spartacus blood and sand fans?

any thoughts on these show. I love them both!

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 10:58 PM

I love True Blood...we always get shows late here in New Zealand, so I'm totally guilty of downloading the episodes right after they air in America. I haven't watched Spartacus Blood and Sand though...
But True Blood...ooh yeah I love it so much. I'm a big fan of Eric Northman....oooh yeah haha.

Shopaholic1204 11-14-2010 11:12 PM

True Blood fan here!!! I'm obsessed with the books & the show.

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 11:14 PM

Funnily enough, I read one of the books ages ago and didn't like it that much. But I now feel like I can't go back and read them haha, since I'll know what's happening!

Shopaholic1204 11-14-2010 11:18 PM

I read them all really quickly, and cannot remember anything from them!! I blame it on the dozen other vampire books I've read, LOL!! Every now & then, something will come back to me. I want to re-read them...but they are all packed up.

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 11:19 PM

Haha yeah, I totally get that! Vampire books and shows = getting confused really easily about which vampire "rules" are from which series/book!

pipernoswiper 11-14-2010 11:20 PM

true blood fan here! the books are almost nothing like the show.....i've read every book, and believe me, i'm no closer to knowing what is happening next on the show than someone who hasnt read the books.

kinda like 2 separate story lines with same characters.

and yes eric is drop dead gorgeous ........ haha haha drop dead too funny.......... ahhh sigh.......

Shopaholic1204 11-14-2010 11:21 PM

Exactly!!! I was talking to my hubs about True Blood..and somehow it turned into The Vampire Diaries. He was like.."Who is Damon Salvatore?" LOL!!

Shopaholic1204 11-14-2010 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pipernoswiper (Post 3568463)

and yes eric is drop dead gorgeous ........ haha haha drop dead too funny.......... ahhh sigh.......

Team Eric here!! He is so sexy!! Especially when he licks blood of his fingers. HOT!! (and gross, lol)

rainbowstripe 11-14-2010 11:23 PM

pipernoswiper I just remember that whatever book I read definitely had some similarities to the show - but I can't remember which book it was. Oh Eric. I like him better than Bill.

Shopaholic Haha I confuse the two so easily - luckily their seasons tend to run at different times! I'm definitely a Damon fan also.

Shopaholic1204 11-14-2010 11:26 PM

In the books & the show, Bill bothers me. "SOOKEH" Lmao!! I like Jason too.

Oh yes..totally on Team Damon <3 His eyes..wow.

t0rn 11-14-2010 11:59 PM

LOOOOOVED Spartacus! I'm so sad that Andy got sick and will not be continuing the show :(

Lauren201 11-15-2010 12:29 AM

I haven't seen spartecus, but I LOVE True Blood! Love, Love, Love that show. I have an autographed picture of Pam from Kristin Bauer. :D

GreenTeaYum 11-15-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by t0rn (Post 3568516)
LOOOOOVED Spartacus! I'm so sad that Andy got sick and will not be continuing the show :(

I too LOVED this series. I'm so bummed that he got sick- was it cancer. :( Poor guy- he's such a good actor. I was so curious to see what they would do with the 2nd season ... considering how the first ended. (I won't spoil it ;) )

starfishkitty 11-15-2010 01:50 AM

I TOTALLY heart Spartacus..... omg, AMAZING show!

I'm currently watching True Blood as well and I'm liking it well enough.... but Spartacus just ROCKED. I'm really sad about the actor not continuing as well....