Getting my hair cut today!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was going to wait until I hit 145lbs, but I can't put it off any longer. My ends are gross!

I'm excited since hair trim time is really one of the only times I get to just sit and be pampered. Actually, aside from sitting in the tub and listening to my iPod, it's the only time.
  • Oooers, have fun and post pics

• I'm planning on getting my hair
    cut and dyed too once I hit 139lbs.

I've had the side swept bangs for too long.

I want the classical bangs now.

Anything special you plan on getting
    for a haircut or is it just a trim?
  • Ciao, I have to LOL at myself. At first I thought you looked ALOT like Reese Witherspoon. LOL.
  • Quote: Ciao, I have to LOL at myself. At first I thought you looked ALOT like Reese Witherspoon. LOL.

What a wonderful compliment. She's a
    very beautiful woman and an
    amazing actress.
  • Oh, you'll be glad you got it cut! I had all of mine chopped off yesterday Went from below my shoulders to a pixie cut and I love it. My husband hates it.. but I like it.
  • Quote: Oh, you'll be glad you got it cut! I had all of mine chopped off yesterday Went from below my shoulders to a pixie cut and I love it. My husband hates it.. but I like it.
    You probably look younger as well.

Thankfully, boobalah isn't one of those that insists I keep my hair a certain way. He'd lose that battle anyway, my first husband but t bite (not the words I normally use) insisted I keep it a certain way. Those days are over.
  • Here it is before. I don't have a very good before shot... Most of the time it's in a pony tail.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._7894306_n.jpg

Here it is after:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2504012_n.jpg

Not much of a change really, just cleaned up a bit. I kinda chickened out.
  • I don't see any pics
  • This year I let myself turn into a q-tip (go gray) AND I'm going to grow it long(er). I think I look ok with short hair, but it makes me feel unfeminine and like all the other "old" people. In a day or two I could change my mind. Love fooling with my hair, it always grows back thankfully!
  • Ok, fixed!
  • Quote: This year I let myself turn into a q-tip (go gray) AND I'm going to grow it long(er). I think I look ok with short hair, but it makes me feel unfeminine and like all the other "old" people. In a day or two I could change my mind. Love fooling with my hair, it always grows back thankfully!
    I have started finding white hairs. (White... not gray, LOL) and I've decided I'm fine with it. I don't want to dye over it. I personally like longer white/gray hair and will probably keep mine longer just because I, like you, don't want to be like all the other "old" people.
  • I love it! You are very pretty
  • Thanks.
  • Nice hair!! Isn't it great to go and be pampered like that. I LOVE having my hair washed...my hair lady has magic hands I swear. Sigh.

I need to make an appointment soon because my hair is really out of control. UGH!