General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #16  

Yep I have to admit I was more inspired in my hike this morning, got up earlier and made better time having watched the show cuz lots of times even when I make the effort to do it I'm kind of "slogging" through it so there is some inspiration there....

Kind of calling BS on the "lose a pound a week by putting lemon in your water" thing. I have a lemon tree and routinely put lemon in my water, tea, food and have had MANY WEEKS IN MY LIFE where I don't lose a pound, LOL.
K8-EEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #17  

OK this week Thintervention coach from **** Jackie is so mad that most of them are losing 2 - 4 lbs that next week she is going to put them on a POLYGRAPH MACHINE with questions like "are you committed to this program?" WTH! She has this idea (using the same familiar formula of calories in/calories out that we all know by heart) that IF they are eating and exercising then they would be losing 5 lbs every week. WHAT?? Have you ever in your life known sombody who had to lose a substantial amount of weight and lost 5 or more pounds every week over a long period of time? She's nuts! Amazed they worked out at Magnolia Park in my decidedly unfashionable NoHo neighborhood when all the establishing shots are upscale westside....

The track i usually go 5 times around before swimming at the Y across the street, they went 9 times, 3 different times, with weights in between! YIKES! Will try for 9 tomorrow.....but 27 is a little much!
K8-EEE is offline   Reply With Quote