3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Kids say the darnedest things (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/211703-kids-say-darnedest-things.html)

TornadoSiren 09-04-2010 03:05 PM

Kids say the darnedest things

So my son came up to me with this irate look on his face last night, and told me that I needed to kinda put a halt to the weight loss. When I asked him why, he said that his mother was supposed to be plump and bake him cookies and that his mother was not supposed to be, nor allowed to be a milf. :o

Now bear in mind, my son is 21, not a kid..so he is allowed to say such things to me. I have to say, I just looked at him and laughed.

For those of you who do not know what a milf is, I wont go into details here. Ask a friend. LOL
Needless to say, this made me smile at the time..and I am still smiling thinking about it.

Onederchic 09-04-2010 03:06 PM

:lol:

evilwomaniamshe 09-04-2010 03:32 PM

Go Mom! :). That's a classic... Gotta love em

dudesmom 09-04-2010 03:40 PM

That is great! I'd so love to be a milf! :)

smisen 09-04-2010 04:40 PM

Hahaha - awesome :) Can't wait to be a milf someday myself!

RobinD 09-04-2010 05:03 PM

Quote:

his mother was supposed to be plump and bake him cookies and that his mother was not supposed to be, nor allowed to be a milf.
I just about spit coffee on my monitor! I am laughing so hard it's like an inner earthquake! I would love to hear that from my 21 year old son one day, lol!

ElanaRose 09-04-2010 05:06 PM

LOL. That actually made me crack a grin :) Well I can see his standpoint -- My mom is nearing 50, and she's 122 lbs. and can rock a bikini better than most girls MY age!

CanadianCutie 09-04-2010 05:38 PM

LOL. Another laughing fit started here because of that. That's great! I'm guessing one of his friends probably said something along the lines of "Your mom is looking good", and that's probably what triggered this reaction. Just for that I'd leave some victoria's secret catalogs lying around. Go You!

TornadoSiren 09-04-2010 05:45 PM

I'm glad you guys got a kick out of that. Lord knows I did. It is moments like that, that make being a parent all worth it.

And lords knows, I wouldn't rock a bikini just yet, but its nice to know that I have at least reached the point where most guys no longer look at me and go..umm..no. LOL

I have always said that some things should only be seen through the eyes of love. Me in a bikini is one of those things.

rockinrobin 09-04-2010 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TornadoSiren (Post 3467281)
I'm glad you guys got a kick out of that. Lord knows I did. It is moments like that, that make being a parent all worth it..

And how about this journey? Makes this JOURNEY worth it too!!

My 18 year old daughter has said it to me. I was dressed up one evening to go out with friends, and she said "my mother's a milf." Made my night. It's made even more than my night, as I highly doubt I will be forgetting it any time soon. It feels real good to know that your children are proud of you. Keep up the great work. :)

paris81 09-04-2010 09:31 PM

That's hilarious! When I was first reading your post though, I thought that your son was a "kid"--like under 10, and I was pretty scandalized!