General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2002, 05:31 PM   #1  
just me

Thumbs down Hi all. I am sort of new.

I came here a few days back but didn't post much then. This looks like a nice site and a lot of interesting forums, too. Hope to meet some folks here.
Old 07-26-2002, 07:44 AM   #2  

Wink

Hi, welcome, this is a great place for support. You will hear about people just like yourself. I love reading about other people's struggles because then I remember I am not alone in this battle. Good luck. Check out the recipes, they are great.
Old 07-27-2002, 10:00 AM   #3  

Hello....I am new here. Don't know my way around much. Nice to meet you and hope we can lose weight together.
Cateyes
Old 07-27-2002, 10:06 AM   #4  

Does anyone know how to tell me where to get the cute little pics that are by your names?
Old 07-28-2002, 07:38 PM   #5  

To get the pictures you need to go into your profile. It is somewhere in there. Good Luck!
Old 08-14-2002, 09:44 AM   #6  

It's the avatar. Check in ''profile'', go to 'edit option'. Just at the bottom you have the avatar section. You can pick up one from the database here or choose one you have stored in your computer.
Hope that helps !

The Elf
Old 10-18-2002, 01:24 AM   #7  
just me

Default Thanks

Thank you for all of the welcomes here. Nice to meet you. Hope to see you around!
Closed Thread