General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 09-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #16  
Doing this MY way!!!

S/C/G: 275/ticker/140

Height: 5'2.5

I feel that I have missed most of the trends that I wanted to be a part of. I cannot wait to unleash my inner fashion junkie.

I cant wait to wear: high heels of any kind, thigh high boots, sleeveless tops, thigh highs with garters, pencil skirts, short shorts, cropped shirts, vintage clothes, body hugging dresses. I cannot wait!!!
quietstorm970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 181/ticker/115

Height: 5"3

Oh my God, SHORTS. My legs are naturally thicker, but once I gained weight they got "big" and NOT sexy big!! Also skirts, I use to wear cute skirts all the time, now I can't even fit in my old ones..

Also tank tops, I can't even get myself to wear them around the house infront of my FAMILY!

Like somebody said, jeans and a tshirt.. so simple, but I can't wear it without feeling sooooooo out of my comfort zone, it's crazy!

TIGHT dresses. Not the ones that get bigger at your waist. Sexy skin tight dresses!
RockingBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 280/ticker/10

Height: 5'2

I want to be able to wear boots that go past my calves, cute dresses, shorts, and skirts. I want to be able to wear a dress that shows my back. Most of all I want to feel confident in anything I decide to wear!
Linsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:09 PM   #19  
ChubbyChicChick

S/C/G: 198/194/132

Height: 5'4''

Ooooooooooooh, me likey this thread!

I will wear cap sleeves without feeling fat. I have cap sleeves but... I don't know I buy them because they are cute but then I realize they look terrible on me so I usually wear them with a 3/4 sleeve jacket or cardigan.

I'll wear super tight shirts and dresses.

I'll rock skinny jeans (I have them already, but I don't really "rock" them).

I'll wear mini skirts with leggings, and long sweaters with leggings in fall and winter. Woo hoo! (although by the time I reach my ideal weight, that'll be old fashioned )
60lbstogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 04:20 PM   #20  

1. thigh high socks
2. high waisted shorts
3. skinny jeans
4. stilettos
Fawnie is offline   Reply With Quote