General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default What do you REALLY WANT? Looking for GOAL reward ideas :)

I love the idea of giving myself a treat when I hit a goal, but I am either too much of a penny pincher (telling myself 'you can do your own mani-pedi'), or the treats are too boring and not motivating enough (haircut... bleh) or just way out of my budget & not realistic (trip to Bali). I can't seem to find a treat that is worth working for!!!

What do YOU use to reward yourself when you hit a goal?? What keeps you motivated?? Please share... THANKS!!
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/110/110

Height: 5'4''

Are you single? I would test the waters when I was single and go out with my sister to a small, quiet, low key little bar and see if I got any bites. If someone bought me a drink, I knew I could keep going with my journey! With each new size, the guys got better and better looking. Shallow? Yes, very But it felt GREAT! It helped my confidence, and it made me like myself to where I could actually let someone in. But if you aren't single, then I would suggest going to a store and just trying on a new size. I remember the first time I was able to set foot in White House, Black Market. I was a new found size 14, and i didn't buy anything that day, but it felt great to fit in it! Now I'm a 4 in their dresses! Perseverence is a strong key!
guamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 12:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I LOVE that idea. It's been so long since I set foot in a store to try things on- it sounds so fun!! Thank you!!
nicolejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 01:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 250/110/110

Height: 5'4''

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolejoy View Post
I LOVE that idea. It's been so long since I set foot in a store to try things on- it sounds so fun!! Thank you!!
You are welcome! Make sure you take a picture too and save it! That way you can see your progress too!
guamvixen is offline   Reply With Quote