General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-12-2010, 02:06 PM   #166  
for my family...

S/C/G: 210/188.2/160

Height: 5'5" age~ 39

I actually liked Rachel and Brenden until Sunday night. Brendan whines about not having fair comps b/c his feet are too big (the paint can and surf boards) Rachel was wrong for getting in Kathys face they are both poor sports to me now.. I loved last years season! Jeff and Jordan are great!!! I am now hoping Regan wins! Matt shouldnt have lied about his wife and Lane is adorable! Hayden needs a hair cut! I hope Rachel goes home tonight or is it time for them to go to jury house?
jensmith72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 02:22 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

I just had to chime in here. I subscribe to the feeds and am a regular at a Big Brother *spoiler* blog. PLEASE do not let the editing by CBS fool you. Yes, Rach and Brendon may be annoying, but what they have NOT shown is the immature antics of Ragan, Britney, and Kathy. They are all, in my opinion, way worse than Rachel or Brendon. Where they are annoying, Ragan/Britney/Kathy are very catty and mean-spirited. They have made it a SPORT to talk smack about those two...that's ALL it is on the feeds. But CBS has managed to make Rachel/Brendon look like the bad guys.......when that is the furthest from the truth. Ragan/Britney/Kathy are all very bitter people who act like they are still in high school, thinking they are better than everyone else. It would be better if they were putting "Brenchel" down on a game level - but it is PURELY PERSONAL. Talk about the biggest hypocrites and the cattiest mean girls I've seen in BB history. Honestly, this season's cast is disgusting - with the exception of Lane and maybe Hayden.

*Okay, off my soap box*
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #168  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

LaBonita- I am glad to hear you say what you did...I have felt that Brit and the rest were really mean re: Rach and Brendon.
I am a little fed up with those who think an alliance means they let Matt do all the work and they just vote together.....yeah, that is okay until you all have to start picking each other off. haha
Really keep asking myself why I am even watching since not many even know HOW to play the game.

Ragan did crack me up in the DR when he accepted the Sabo. role....he was soooo funny.

Last edited by suetalks; 08-12-2010 at 11:03 PM.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:11 AM   #169  
ugggg.....

I think ther are cracks beginning in the Brigade...each is trying to keep their non Brigade partner safe,

Enzo-Brendon
Hayden-Brendon & Kathy
Matt-Ragan
Lane-Brittany

I am wondereing who will turn first...only one person wins the big money in the end...do they think the ones to leave won't be bitter
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Speaking of Lane and Brittney...what was that little millisecond shown too-friendly hug from behind she gave him in the bathroom after the eviction but before HOH...when they were all getting ready? Are these two getting "closer" than they're showing, if you get what I'm sayin' ? Wonder what her fiance thinks of that?

And I still think Matt will 100% be the first to jump ship from the Brigade...

Last edited by MindiV; 08-13-2010 at 08:49 AM.
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:36 AM   #171  
ugggg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindiV View Post
Speaking of Lane and Brittney...what was that little millisecond shown too-friendly hug from behind she gave him in the bathroom after the eviction but before HOH...when they were all getting ready? Are these two getting "closer" than they're showing, if you get what I'm sayin' ? Wonder what her fiance thinks of that?

And I still think Matt will 100% be the first to jump ship from the Brigade...
From the site I read for updates...they are just friends...no hanky panky...she makes it very clear that she is engaged..it seems more of a friendship/brother sister relationship. My daughters best friend was a guy she loved dearly..he passed away recently but they were the same way together as these two, wrestling..hugging..joking...her boyfriend was jealous at first but then learned to love him as much as she did

Last edited by jules1216; 08-13-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-13-2010, 12:48 PM   #172  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

I hope we are going to see the Brigade starting to turn on each other.

Who will jump first
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #173  

S/C/G: 220 (2007) 159 (now)/159/140

Height: 5 feet, 8.5 inches tall

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216 View Post
From the site I read for updates...they are just friends...no hanky panky...she makes it very clear that she is engaged..it seems more of a friendship/brother sister relationship. My daughters best friend was a guy she loved dearly..he passed away recently but they were the same way together as these two, wrestling..hugging..joking...her boyfriend was jealous at first but then learned to love him as much as she did

That's good to know...I wish they'd quit that in the house though. I actually like the two of them separately. Rooting for Lane, Brittney or Ragan to win it all. But if they're too close they'll be targeted soon...
MindiV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #174  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

I wish Britney would hug me like that....lucky Lane...

I am back to being a BB Fan now that the most annoying person ever on BB is gone....

C-Ya Rachael

not gonna miss that stupid annoying laugh
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 09:20 PM   #175  
ugggg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
I wish Britney would hug me like that....lucky Lane...

I am back to being a BB Fan now that the most annoying person ever on BB is gone....

C-Ya Rachael

not gonna miss that stupid annoying laugh
but EZ Rachel is VEGAS....how much more fun can she be....I am really glad too
Old 08-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #176  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

LOL JULES!

I 'spose if I was in Vegas, drinking $10 Budweiser's I would enjoy seeing her and her "twins" on the dance floor....

as long as she kept her mouth shut!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:06 PM   #177  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
LOL JULES!

I 'spose if I was in Vegas, drinking $10 Budweiser's I would enjoy seeing her and her "twins" on the dance floor....

as long as she kept her mouth shut!

Made me laugh.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:41 AM   #178  
CMR

Courtesy of a user on YouTube, I am watching the entire season of BB8 and do you all remember Amber? I'm currently on episode 6 and this girl has cried at least 5 times every SINGLE episode, oh my gosh!
CMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 08:23 AM   #179  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

You know I have been thinking Rachel is in the jury house all by herself this week. I don't think they have outside contact when they are in the jury house, wonder how Vegas is holding up without all the attention and fans?
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 10:42 AM   #180  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules1216 View Post
I think ther are cracks beginning in the Brigade...each is trying to keep their non Brigade partner safe,

Enzo-Brendon
Hayden-Brendon & Kathy
Matt-Ragan
Lane-Brittany

I am wondereing who will turn first...only one person wins the big money in the end...do they think the ones to leave won't be bitter
Jules - I don't want to spoil anything for people that only watch the TV edit, but let's just say you are right on the money. And not only do they have their side alliances (or "friendships" as some in the house like to refer to them), but they are slowly starting to turn on each other. It's happening already, and they aren't even at final four yet!!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote