Things you have to get used to now

• I have to say my body is changing a lot and there are things that I have to get used to that I didn't think about at the beginning but it makes sense. For instance:

A whole new wardrobe
    New underwear
    Staring at yourself in mirrors
    HATERS

How about you?
  • lol @ HATERS i was talking about that at the gym today its like they all come outta the woodwork when u start succeeding
  • I'd say my biggest issue is trying to find a pair of panties that fit. I still have a belly so I want my belly covered but everytime I find a pair of panties that cover the belly they're too big in the butt. What is up with that? And then all that excess material gets pushed out the back of my pants when I pull them up. I'm picky about material (I prefer cotton), I'm picky about cut (obviously no bikinis nor would I wear a thong), the only style I really like is a french cut brief. And of course I want pretty colors. I have found one style of jockey that fits well but I can't always find it. I never found it difficult to find panties before weight loss.

So, instead of just walking into the store and buying the same brand in the same size I am getting used to buying panties that don't always fit. Honestly at this point it's easier to find a pair of jeans than panties.

However, I am tickled to death to have this issue and I'm more than happy to get used to it!
  • Weird pokey parts that hurt when you lay on them (hipbones, butt bones, etc). Similarly, not being able to sit without getting poked by one bony thing or another.

Cute underwear!

Not recognizing yourself for a second in shop windows while walking down the street.

Meeting people who never knew "fat you" and realizing that to them, you're just a normal person of normal size.