How long until you could cross your legs?

• This sounds really goofy, but... I'm dying to know!

When did you first notice you were able to cross your legs?

(not struggle to pick up your foot with your hands and pull your ankle over your other thigh in a "4" shape like I do - LOL! )

But to actually move one leg over the other and cross them like a lady?

I want to go somewhere, throw one leg over the other, rest my chin in my hand, and look mildly disinterested in that really sexy way!

How long did it take you to stop "ankle-yanking?"
  • I don't remember bacause one day I just looked down and realized that they were crossed. I didn't even have to think about it.
  • Ladies do not cross their legs, only their ankles! lol

Seriously, I always could cross my legs, even to the point of tucking the foot back behind the other leg, so I'm not going to be much help with this....it may have more to do with the build of your hips.
  • I do think it has something to do with build. I am 5'3" and kind of stocky, even when not overweight, and in the 1990's when I was over 200 pounds, I went on a weight loss program and seemed to notice I was able to cross my legs like a lady again when I hit the low 190's. I love the image of you crossing your legs and looking disinterested!
  • I agree with the other ladies re: build. At 247 I could not comfortably cross my legs but somewhere around 225, I started doing it again & hadn't even realized I was doing it! I'm sure you'll get there soon enough. And when you do, you can celebrate that NSV here!!!
  • I can see the build having a lot to do with it now that I think of it. I am 5'3 and pretty stocky, even at my lowest - I'm a true apple, too.

The minute I can pull off "the look" I will so take a picture for the mini-goals forum! Thanks guys!