General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-01-2009, 10:39 AM   #1  

Height: 5'1''

Smile Where did it go?

I replied to someones post yesterday, they were new (so am I). I replied to their thread about being new and wanting a buddy. How do I find that thread to see if they wrote again? I have tried searching but can't find it. Is there somewhere on the site that keeps track of where you have posted?

Since I am new here, any tips or information about navigating the site would be helpful and appreciated.

Thank you!
club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

On the top right under Thread Tools, you can subscribe to a thread if you want to track a thread. If you go into the User Cp on the top right, your subscribed threads will show up.

Also, if you click on your name (or anyone's name) in a post, you can "find Posts" and it will show you all your posts.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:37 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 145/119/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey Club,
I tried to PM you for diet buddy (as we talked yesterday), but it seems that you have disabled the option to receive PM. Please message me if you can.
healthyliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #4  

Height: 5'1''

Healthyliving,

What does PM mean? I added you to my buddy list.
club is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #5  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Hey folks...I just found out that you can't PM until your 20 days is up. I was looking for my PM and I couldn't find it. Man 20 days is a long time... or so it seems. Today is my 20th day! YaHoo!!

Cathhy
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote