3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   I Want A Snuggie... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/186838-i-want-snuggie.html)

katkitten 11-22-2009 07:01 PM

do snuggies come in 3x? lol

Heidi58 11-22-2009 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalinn82 (Post 3021210)
Snuggies are sort of amazing. I had one under my tree next year.

We just adopted a dog and I just realized my lack of WARM dogwalking things. So I have on my list gloves, warm fleecy coat things, and other things to keep me warm while walking my dog on cold winter mornings.

http://images.google.com/url?source=...QAABqbgZwEPA-Q I think your dog is hoping for a snuggie of her/his own under the tree this year....... ;)

Sweetcaroline 11-22-2009 07:16 PM

------------ v:rofl: :rofl: I hope Amanda comes back and sees this... lol

Heidi58 11-22-2009 07:32 PM

I don't need or want anything either.
If they ask, I tell family and friends that I would love a gift given in my honor from one of these catalogs:

World Vision Gift Catalog
Samaritan's Purse Giving catalog.

Although I can't remember most of the gifts I've been given over the years, I do remember each of the donations that were given in my honor. :)

sunflowergirl68 11-24-2009 04:16 AM

Just turn your robe around and wear it backwards.

Shopaholic1204 11-24-2009 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunflowergirl68 (Post 3023779)
Just turn your robe around and wear it backwards.

Ditto!!! They are backwards robes. Did you ever see that funny youtube video about snuggies??

nelie 11-24-2009 11:20 AM

We don't really do gifts and there isn't anything I currently want. For my inlaws, we'll be donating to an animal rescue charity in their name.

mandalinn82 11-24-2009 11:45 AM

My dog is a giant horse of an Australian Shepherd/Retriever mix. Pretty sure a Snuggie on her would be the worst idea ever, :rofl:

Shopaholic1204 11-24-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalinn82 (Post 3024166)
My dog is a giant horse of an Australian Shepherd/Retriever mix. Pretty sure a Snuggie on her would be the worst idea ever, :rofl:

hahaha!!!! just get her a regular sized snuggie!!

Pita09 11-24-2009 04:35 PM

I think I would hurt the person that tried to give me a Snuggie. Just don't get why they are so popular. Maybe if I lived in the arctic. :D

I want a digital camera of my very own. My sweetie says I can use his, but I don't wanna use his. I want my own and I want it to be pink.

I also want a crock pot, which I sort of think I'm getting from something he let slip out the other day. Yayyyy!!!

Hamoco350 11-29-2009 11:37 AM

I want a spin bike really, really badly! I'm either getting that or a punching bag w/ some gloves. :)

megwini 11-29-2009 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pita09 (Post 3024538)
I think I would hurt the person that tried to give me a Snuggie. Just don't get why they are so popular. Maybe if I lived in the arctic. :D

I live in HAWAII and I want one. I get cold REALLY easily, and my roommate always has the AC really low and I'm FREEZING. I frequently have to put several layers on... a snuggie sounds really nice, actually.

As for X-mas wishes... I want... a satin pillowcase!

techwife 12-01-2009 09:41 AM

I didn't think I wanted one, but my husband got me the leopard print snuggie for my birthday last month with slippers! I friggen LOVE it. I crochet a lot and now I can be just like on the commercial. It IS like a backwards bathrobe, but its much longer so it covers your feet and wider at the top so it covers you like a blanket. With arms. The other night, I had the flu and I couldn't stop making a squeaking sound when I breathed unless I was sitting up. So, I slept in the recliner all night with my snuggie and it kept me warm all night.

Yes, they're dorky, but I love mine! My son likes to steal it to wear while playing video games. the little theif.

As for Christmas, my husband and I made a solemn vow that we will not buy for each other this year and save it for the kids. We are so broke this year, its all we can do and I'm perfectly fine with it. HOWEVER, if I had to pick something for Christmas, I'd want one of those new fangdangled tents with three rooms to take the kids camping in this summer. My husband isn't big on camping, but with a good tent, I can take them myself! I'd LOVE it. There is this couple I'm good friends with, Kim and Kate, and they go camping multiple times a year, so I told them I'm inviting myself on one of their camping trips if I get a tent before next camping season. I cannot WAIT! Kim and kate are so much fun...we'll have a friggen blast!!

cfmama 12-03-2009 03:20 PM

I really want a new nice cuddly bathrobe :)

dragonwoman64 12-06-2009 02:57 PM

I went into CVS today and saw the doggie snuggie (and the reg snuggie) and thought of this thread, ha! They also had a Statue of Liberty Chia, that's funny.