General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-20-2009, 08:25 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 257/246/110

Height: 5'3"

Talking Twilight Fans?

Ok so I don't know if anyone already posted a topic like this.... but I just have to say I went to watch the New Moon movie this afternoon and I was in Twilight freak heaven the whole time lol I love those books so much It wasn't quite like the book and things kept happening that didn't happen in the book...I was like what in the world!?! One thing I'll never forget is when jacob shows off that body every girl in the theatre was like wooooooo lol funny funny I hated the ending sooo much tho!!!!!!! Ugh! TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY BABY! Can't wait for eclipse
cherry7211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I do want to go see this, but I want to wait a couple weeks so the theater isn't so full.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #3  
Harl-E-quinn Groupie

Height: 5'6

agreed with borntofly!
CHUNKEY_MUNKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #4  

lol I couldn't I have no patience
Old 11-20-2009, 09:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/154("Normal" BMI)

Height: 5'6"

I thought it was SOOOO good!!!! I read all 4 books last spring after watching the Twilight the movie...and I was hooked!!! I went last night to the 1215 showing here in Nashville and I was extremely surprised that it was NOT sold out! The theater may have been half full...I'm so glad my friend talked me into going opening night! We were going to wait to see it on a week day afternoon when most younger viewers would be in school...but it was not bad last night...

However, I felt it stuck to the book more so than the 1st movie did...and the werewolf "phasing" was awesome...I didn't think I'd like their portrayal of werewolves, but I LOVED THEM! My only complaint was about the girls in the theater...I mean come on...we've all seen Taylor Lautner w/his shirt off since like June...so it was no surprise when he took his shirt off that he has an AWESOME bod! the girl beside me actually made fainting sounds or woo sounds every time they showed him w/his shirt off! it was very annoying! but i guess that's part of seeing it on the big screen!!!

All in all, the movie was awesome. If you're a fan of the series, then I think you'll love the movie...this one is so much better than the first...even if K.S. has the same facial expression for every emotion! lol I dont know if I'll be able to handle watching her scream in agony when she's in labor or going thru the change...might be unbareable?!?!
KDM322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #6  

Haaaa yes! I think she's a gorgeous girl but not really emotional! I didn't feel the pain when edward dumped her! I loved the wolves they were so cute didn't look dangerous to me lol and I wish they couldve showed more of the wolves! It was sooo full here so many shows were sold out and at midnight like crazy full cars parked on the grass and people camped out for tickets! I thought I wasn't going to be able to watch it until next week but I went in the morning and school buses were there lol so I had to catch it at 2pm so worth it
Old 11-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 248/191/150

it was sooooooo good!
algebraashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 07:37 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

I hope it's better than the last film (not that it was bad). I remember watching the commentary on the DVD, and R-Patz (hah) was moaning about himself through the entire thing which was hilarious, but the director seemed like she had no idea about *anything*...

I've got loads of dissertation stuff due just now, so I have to wait 2 weeks before I go see it
yossarianlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:23 PM   #9  
War Eagle!

S/C/G: 194/165/140

Height: 5'2"

Well, I loooooved it! I thought it stuck to the book really well. There were parts they had to change and/or omit because there just wasn't time, but overall, I thought it was very true to the book, and that is a rare thing. They did an awesome job. New Moon was not my favorite of the series, but it was excellent on screen.

As far as the movie-goers are concerned, my only beef was with some obnoxious cell phone user sitting at the bottom of the theater. She/he kept turning on their cell phone and blasting us on the top with the light. Very annoying!!!! So, if you have a cell phone at the movies, TURN IT OFF!! Or I will come after you.
theCandEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #10  

New Moon is my favorite book I loved them all but "fell in love" with the jacob character I wana go see it again!!!! lol I had read the book a week before so I expected it to be exactly like the book but it makes sence about not having time they always make the movies diffrent from the books so that's expected. I really wanted to see the valentines day part where he gave her a box of hearts!!!! I didn't like how they changed the ending oh and when he was standing in the rain talkn to bella mmm mmm mmm lol
Old 11-21-2009, 05:49 PM   #11  

p.s. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section!!!!! I just was so hyped about the movie lol ohhhh and yeah those people are soooooo annoying talking on their phones and texting I was sitting right next to one (my mom) who didn't know what was happening and kept asking questions!
Old 11-22-2009, 03:51 PM   #12  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

Major major major Twihard here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD New Moon!!!!!!!! Holy crap, that was one amazing movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much better than Twilight. Twilight is like crap compared to New Moon!!! I cried my eyes out during New Moon!!! It's not even my fave book in the saga, lol. But so far, its my fave movie. I cannot wait for Eclipse!!! I'm dying for Eclipse!!!! That is my fave book!! I LOVE JASPER!!!! Ahhhh!! Going to see New Moon again tomorrow.

Btw..have you been to any of the Twilight Conventions?? I'm going to another one in April!! YAY!!!
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:34 PM   #13  

Hey there yay! another twilighter! They have twilight conventions? is that like the star trek ones! I wana go!!!!! I didn't know thay existed OMG! I thought I was the only fan here lol I was rambling on and on about the movie after watchn it that I had to make myself stop lol but I kept thinking about it lol my little cousin was the one who got me into the books but not until after I saw twilight the movie and once I started reading I couldn't stop! Jacobs my fav!!!!! I was even hunting the stores down to look for breaking dawn right when I finished eclipse I was nearly in tears I was like "I have to find it I have to see wat happened with jacob!" and my cousin and sis told me calm down des your not going to die lol ohhhh I'm just rambling on again but yeah I gotta see it again its a must maybe next week I heard Eclipse is coming out in the summer? Then I heard til next november....i just hope it hurries up lol
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 PM   #14  
I was born this way hey!

S/C/G: Not telling/Shh/150

Height: 5'3

I've been reading the books since 2006/2007, before the movie came out. I dragged my hubby to the Breaking Dawn book release party too, lol. I dragged him to the New Moon midnight showing as well. And the Twilight convention in NJ, LOL!!! And for the record..he's not a fan. Although he did like New Moon, and I am reading Twilight to him.

Oh yessss..there are Twilight conventions!!!!!!!!!!!! The last one I went to in Aug. I met..Catherine Hardwick, Gil Birmingham, Edi, Chaske, Alex, & Kiowa. We went to the Vampire Ball (although, they changed it to the Volutari Ball now). Omg..it was sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun!!! I cannot wait for the one in April!!!! Kellan, Peter, Kiowa & Bronson will be there. I hope they add more. Here's the link..just click on Upcoming Events at the top. http://www.creationent.com/cal/twilight_va.htm Ohhh..the Hillywood Show hosted. And omg!!! They were sooooooooooooo awesome!!! I got to take a pic with "Jasper" LOL!! He looks just like Jackson, which is so funny!!! I hope you've seen their Twilight parody, cuz it's just too great to miss. They're doing already making the New Moon parody now. I cannot wait for it to come out!!! BTW..Rob, Taylor & Kristan dont do the conventions. If they did..they'd be mobbed down. But meeting the other stars is just as awesome!! I LOVED meeting the Wolf pack!! They were sooooo great!! I got to take a pic with Alex They all signed my New Moon book. And Catherine signed my dvd, and director's book!!!

Eclipse is coming out June 30, 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! My friends & I are going to camp out at the premeire!!!!!!!!!!! I dont even care if I dont see anyone...I just wanna be there, lol!!!

Oh ya...I'm Team Jasper, Team Wolfpack, & Team Switzerland. I'm on a lot of teams!! LOL!!

Last edited by Shopaholic1204; 11-22-2009 at 11:32 PM.
Shopaholic1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:10 AM   #15  
~Veronica~

S/C/G: 277/264/252

Height: 5'8" Age:26

SPOILERS!!!! Just saying...dont want anyone mad at me! haha

OMG I loved it! It was so much better than Twilight but it was expected seeing that they actually had a good budget to work with. I read all the books before the movies started coming out and I absolutely cant wait for Eclipse. As sad as it is....Ive already seen it twice. haha

There were a couple of parts that really bothered me like the whole getting on the motorcycle with the creeper and floating in the water like they had been dead for 24 hours. haha Oh, and the whole frolicking (sp) through the woods thing....really?!?! lol Atleast that scene was entertaining and fun to imitate! (Which Ive done quite a few times)

My apoligies for being one of those girls begging for Taylor to take his shirt off and LEAVE it off! The warewolf transitions were REALLY good though! Loved it! OH! And how I loved how they did the months! =)

Is it June yet?!?! =)

Last edited by VernDern; 11-23-2009 at 12:11 AM.
VernDern is offline   Reply With Quote