3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   No 3FC for a few days...what did you do to replace the VOID (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/186447-no-3fc-few-days-what-did-you-do-replace-void.html)

JuliaDH 11-14-2009 07:52 PM

No 3FC for a few days...what did you do to replace the VOID

Each time I tried to login...and failed...I felt like I lost my best friend.:(

So each time I failed I decided to do something productive.:D 20 situps, 20 squats and a glass of water!

What did you do?

GradPhase 11-14-2009 07:57 PM

I COMFORT ATE! AHHHH!!!

It's finals week, and I'm in school and working full time, and I have a six page paper due at midnight I'm only half done with. I use 3FC to keep me balanced when I'm stressed with school. Every hour of paper writing earns me 10 minutes of 3FC time! But man oh man, yesterday was bad! I replaced it with a strawberry cheesequake blizzard from Dairy Queen! Big mistake :(

CountingDown 11-14-2009 08:03 PM

Thanks to my 3FC friends I've learned lots of strategies to keep me on track. While I certainly missed posting and catching up with my friends in Christian Encouragers, the outage didn't affect me much.

I spent more time knitting my sweater, and reading a book. Worthy endeavors, indeed :)

Heidi58 11-14-2009 08:09 PM

Cleaned my house... not as much fun as reading and posting. lol

srmb60 11-14-2009 08:09 PM

I played a lot of word twist on facebook and got some extra sleep ;) Oh and I cleaned both bathrooms.

Onederchic 11-14-2009 08:27 PM

Facebook, 3kingdoms..my new addictions

CanadianCutie 11-14-2009 08:29 PM

I was lost without it. I spent time playing Warcraft 3, games on facebook, and kept trying to connect to 3fc. It was so frustrating.

heidiruth 11-14-2009 11:57 PM

I thought I was alone in not being able to log on. It was horrible, I was going through withdrawals lol.

I had to football games to go to on thursday and friday so they kept me busy at least.

TIARA 11-15-2009 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JuliaDH (Post 3012417)
Each time I tried to login...and failed...I felt like I lost my best friend.:(

So each time I failed I decided to do something productive.:D 20 situps, 20 squats and a glass of water!

What did you do?

lol i was panicing. I thought the site got deleted or something..but lucky it only locked me out for one day... i know how you feel about feeling like you lost ur best friend... well im glad its back up and running....

Smiling_Sara 11-15-2009 02:04 AM

sooooo missed you guys! what happened anyway? I did my usual other internet stuff, but the void of 3FC was soooo big! Just glad to finally be back!

EZMONEY 11-15-2009 08:11 AM

Turned out to be a good time out with surgery for a few days....thanks for the PM Julia!

nelie 11-15-2009 09:36 AM

I've actually been pretty busy so I don't know the extent of the outage. I had a super busy day at work the first day that issues started so I didn't realize there was a problem until later that day. I also had a karate belt test and practicing for the test. Then yesterday (was the outage still occurring?), I was doing some kitchen/pantry re-arrangement and did some shopping for that as well as other errands.

PinkyPie 11-15-2009 09:59 AM

I kept focus on keeping my WL blog up to date, logging my food on my WW online and reading my favourite WL blogs (like B*tch Cakes, who I absolutely adore).

Fressca 11-15-2009 12:17 PM

I was lost... worried... mad... scared I'd never be able to access 3FC again!

What did I do to replace it: a couple of other weight loss sites (not half as good as this one, which feels like home) and OMG - work!

Love this site, maybe a little *too* much :D

TamiL 11-15-2009 01:03 PM

Only lost it for part of a day here.