Stressed out.

• Ugh. My DH gets his disability checks every Thursday. They are mailed out Tuesday. Today, no check. We called and they did mail it Tuesday. I could just cry. We need that money SO bad. Grr. We asked the mail man he said it was not there. Called, they don't have it. So obviously it got lost. What do you do when your mail got lost??
  • Give it until tomorrow, see if it comes in. If not, call and ask the process for canceling the check and reissuing, and if it is something you can pick up. Unfortunately, probably not. Also unfortunate, If you stop payment tomorrow and it arrives Saturday you can't cash it.

Sorry this happened to you.
  • Quote: Give it until tomorrow, see if it comes in. If not, call and ask the process for canceling the check and reissuing, and if it is something you can pick up. Unfortunately, probably not. Also unfortunate, If you stop payment tomorrow and it arrives Saturday you can't cash it.

Sorry this happened to you.
    Thanks. The company takes a WEEK to reissue the check. Ugh
  • Man, that stinks... Urgh. Hope it comes in soon.
  • aw that sucks....hope you get it soon!
  • Thanks <3
  • Can you get direct deposit? That way it can't get lost in the mail.

Hope it shows up soon!
  • I hope you get it all sorted and it shows up. I hate that when it happens. I recently, though not the same thing, wasn't getting my invoice for my health insurance. I waited and waited, called up, they reissued a new one, and I never got that one either, but I did get the invoice for this month. ????

So odd...I hope it shows up. Sometimes I've been waiting for what seems like ages for stuff and it just suddenly shows up.
  • I really hope its here today. If not I feel bad for DH because his birthday is on Sunday and we were suppose to go to Pennsylvania and if we don't get the check we can't
  • It come today!! Woo hoo!! How weird it was just a day late.