Thoughts, Prayers, Good Vibrations, Mojo...

• If you have any of those, please send it out there. My grandma had a hemorrhagic stroke a little over 24 hours ago. Things do not look good right now, but the body and the brain are both mysterious creatures and can fool us in the end.

Please send out prayers--or whatever you send out. Maybe add in a word or two for me, too, but if you have only time for one or the other, focus on my grandma, please.
  • EUMIE ~ Today is a day of sadness for many of us as we go through it. My sister will be having a double masectomy in several hours.

I will certainly add you and your grandmother and family to my prayers today....which I am sure will be said many times...however that is to comfort me...my Lord already knows them.

Blessings ~ Gary
  • Eumie & EZMONEY,
    Both your families are in my thoughts today.
  • Eumie. I will be praying fot Grandma and you as well. I find the 23rd Psalm to be a great comfort.
  • Eumie and EZ, your loved ones will be in my thoughts and prayers
  • Eumie and EZ - I'm so sorry to hear about all the hardships you two are going through right now. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your familys in this incredibly difficult time. If you need anything, please let us know. I'll be thinking of you guys. xoxo
  • Prayers going up!
  • My thoughts and prayers are with both of you.
  • Eumie, Prayers for Gma and you and your family..

EZ, prayer for your sis and your family
  • Eumie and EZ, prayers for both of you and for your families
  • I will be in prayer for both your situations. God Bless you!!!
  • I posted this last night and this morning in the Faith Based section...thank-you all so much for your thoughts and prayers...continued prayers for Eumie and family

I posted this last night ~ as of now no change ~ hoping to bring my sister to her home today, her husband will stay with her and her best friend, along with her daughter's after work. We will all visit. She has an appointment on Wed. to find out results....fingers crossed here...I was reading the daily devotional in my Portals of Prayers yesterday morning....it started out I am a woman, wife, mother, teacher grandma...and so on...then went on to how much God loves me and takes care of me...knows the number of the hairs on my head....it comforted me of course, I took it to her, she read it....she was calm all morning....maybe she got something out of it I tried to find the devotion to post but couldn't seem to...

Real quick up-date ~

I was at the hospital most of the day....we spent several hours with my sister as they prepared her...held her hand as she headed off for surgery. I came home for a couple of hours and had lunch and a little nap in case we had an all-nighter.

The nurse came out and told us that they had to remove all the lymph nodes on the right side because of cancer....doctor came out later and said he did a radical mastectomy .....gall stones removed....

She came to her room and was wide awake which surprised me. She is doing well considering. Sore chest of course, trouble breathing but all in all as good as she could be. We had 7 in her room and my nephew and close friend (aunt) were in the hall waiting so I came on home and brought my bil's mom with me.

Thank you for your prayers ~ She will meet with the doctor on Wed. ~ hopefully will be coming home tomorrow.