Are you SoCal people OK?

• I've been praying that ya'll are safe. I've been seriously praying for all the emergency personnel down there.

I was hoping that the hurricane out there will bring some rain. However, it needs to be done without the wind. Trying to figure that one out.

Please be safe.
  • Well, the air is nasty (officially "Unhealthy" and I can't actually see any blue sky anywhere) and my car is beginning to be covered in ash. But I'm not in an evacuation area. I don't know anything about a hurricane. Temps are to be 95-105 all week.
  • Quote: I don't know anything about a hurricane. Temps are to be 95-105 all week.

the hurricane is actually in mexico, its nearing baja california (which is in mexico)..but maybe the rain will extend upwards by some miracle? seriously i hope you guys get some relief soon from all that fire-im praying
  • There seems to be a major fire there every year. It's a bigger deal to me now that I don't live there any more, but my whole family is there. Time to call home!
  • Thanks for asking stranger....wink

I am 100 miles south

Prayers for the lost lives.
  • I'm fine. I'm stuck between both fires. It's horrible to see the flames. So much beautiful land and homes destroyed. The ash, heat, air quality and everything is awful! We've also lost 2 firefighters. Thanks for your prayers. We need all the help we can get.
  • I lit a candle on this site... I'm sending prayers that all will be safe..
    http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?l=eng
  • Thanks!