New Username - Poll

View Poll Results: What should my new username be?
Onederchic
20.00%
sweetsuccess
5.71%
nonchunkchic
0%
chunkychicnomore
20.00%
chunklesschic
11.43%
nomorechunkychic
5.71%
M'Worthy
5.71%
pixiechic
14.29%
GroovyChic
8.57%
chixiepixie
8.57%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll
  • This is it. I will leave this up a day or so and whichever name gets the most votes, I will switch to.

The options are not listed in any particular order and just a reminder, I let my boyfriend decide which suggestions to put in the poll. I loved all the ideas and I thank everyone who responded to that thread.

In the event there is a tie - I will let my boyfriend decide with a coin toss or something equally as lame

Hugs
    Michelle
  • Quote: This is it. I will leave this up a few days and whichever name gets the most votes, I will switch to.

The options are not listed in any particular order and just a reminder, I let my boyfriend decide which suggestions to put in the poll. I loved all the ideas and I thank everyone who responded to that thread.

Hugs
    Michelle
    How fun!
  • Thanks
  • I hope you get the results you want MEESH!
  • I hope you made sure these were all available

I love the first one!
  • LOL! I haven't checked but if the winning one is not available, I will just blame EZ and send him over some stuffed pizza rolls with a side of spam
  • Who's at my door?

• It's ObesityFix.com with some stuffed pizza rolls, open up!
  • funny girl....

hey! another username possibility...M'FunnyGirl...
  • Hehe
  • What a fun idea to have a poll to choose your new name!
  • Thank you, Windchime
  • Oooo I hope my choice gets the most votes!!!!
  • Okay it has been about a full day since I put this up.

Me being the impatient person that I am, I am gonna close the thread out so please no more voting.

There are 2 that are tied and my boyfriend will decide the winner before he heads off to work at 3:30pm EST

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this!!

Hugs
    Michelle