QUIZ - Can You Spot A Liar?

• You Can Definitely Spot a Liar

Maybe you have good instincts. Or maybe you just have a lot of experience with liars.
    Either way, it's pretty hard for someone to pull a fast one on you. You're like a human lie detector.

Can You Spot a Liar?
  • i spotted that liar too
  • I got the same result.

Hmmm, maybe we are all just really good lie detectors, or maybe the questions were easy?

Or maybe my age and my mothering instinct is showing
  • Um, apparently I can only sometimes spot a liar...whoops!

You Sometimes Know When Someone's Lying

You can spot a liar if the liar slips up, but you're not always aware of other people's dishonesty.
    Eventually a liar will reveal himself, and you usually will figure out if you've been lied to.
    However, someone could be duping you without you knowing it. So watch out for the telltale signs of lying!
  • Awww, well, we human lie detectors have your back
  • I can definitely spot the liar. I actually do have a really good instinct for when people are being dishonest but I don't consciously look for the signs listed in the quiz. I just get a kind of a gut feeling that is most likely based on physical signs, and I'm almost always right. My kids HATED that when they were teenagers!
  • I'm with Skinny, only sometimes. sniff, sniff
  • *hugs for patchworkpenguin*

PS - I use to live a hour and a half from Memphis(in Ripley, TN) for 21 years
  • I can definitely spot the liar, probably helps that I watch that tv show, ha