The Next Food Network Star

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • It's down to the final 4! Who's going to be our next Food Network star? Who are you rooting for? Who do you think is going home tonight?

Jamika:

Melissa:

Jeffrey:

Debbie:

I think Debbie's going to be the Next Food Network Star. I believe Jamika or Jeffrey will be going home tonight.
  • I want Melissa to win.
  • She'd be my second choice. She's definitely going to stay to the end.
  • Well, I don't like Debbie because she has lied on there more than once.
  • I have a feeling they're going to go with her or Melissa. I'm looking at what we don't have on the Network yet. There's a market for an Asian-American host or a Non-Chef Super Mom. I like Jeffery as eye candy but he's kind of boring.
  • Well, down to the final 3!

Melissa:

Jeffrey:

Debbie:

Who will be the Next Food Network Star?
  • I love this show... I wish they would re-run all of the old seasons instead all the repeats of Ace of Cakes and Disney Cake Challenges.
    I think they made the right choice sending Jamika home tonight. Melissa is growing on me... I don't mind Jeffrey. Debbie is off my radar due to the lying so badly that she's been called out twice... she just looks moody all the time now... I think Melissa is going to win... they love her growing confindence and cookin hints she gives... Next week should be good..
  • I agree with the re-runs. Ace of Cakes was okay but I've seen enough.

Jamika should have gone home a long time ago. I've been waiting for her Caribbean flavor from the beginning but she just never brought it to the table, nor to the pots and pans.

The next few weeks should bring lots of interesting things. We'll probably see more surprise guests as well as some of the past contestants from this and other seasons.
  • i want melissa to win .. she has alot of good ideas and not boring to watch..although she needs to cut down on the caffeine
  • Quote: i want melissa to win .. she has alot of good ideas and not boring to watch..although she needs to cut down on the caffeine
    Exactly
  • Quote: i want melissa to win .. she has alot of good ideas and not boring to watch..although she needs to cut down on the caffeine
    My cousin always says the same thing!!
  • I really like Melissa's food approach, I dunno that I love her though. Jeffrey is good at this but I have no idea what his point is so he's off my radar, and like everyone else said Debbie just isnt honest, she lies first then makes herself look like an idiot talking around it.
  • Quote: I really like Melissa's food approach, I dunno that I love her though. Jeffrey is good at this but I have no idea what his point is so he's off my radar, and like everyone else said Debbie just isnt honest, she lies first then makes herself look like an idiot talking around it.
    So who are you going to go with? Maybe I should enter for the next season so you guys can root for me. They're accepting new contestants online for anyone else who may want to enter.
  • bump...
  • Is tonight the last show of the season?

It's only one hour. I was thinking they would do a 2 hour finale.

I like Melissa for the win. She could be interesting in her own show from a stay at home mum's point of view.