3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   The Next Food Network Star (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/177037-next-food-network-star.html)

Sweetcaroline 07-27-2009 06:53 PM

oh.. Clydegirl I know what you mean, at first I thought it was going to bring the room down, but she followed it with such positivity... I think she's a star !
I'll predict here that she'll be another Rachel Ray... once she gets going..

Next Iron Chef is coming in October, i like that too... I'm just bit crushy on Michael Symon... that was a good competition last time...

Haven't seen much of Paula Deen, she drives me absolutely crazy but she's been mia lately..

OK, i'll put the brakes on... its a food network star thread... LOL

SunshineCA 07-28-2009 02:15 AM

No problem discussing Food Network stuff here. I'm a FN junkie and a total foodie. ;) Besides, we only have like another week before the hype is over anyway. :)

Another Rachel Ray? I don't see that at all. There's only 1 Rachel Ray. :)

I'm not feeling Melissa enough to tune in every week. I think the next challenge will let us know if she has what it takes to hold an audience. I have no doubt she'll be the winner as there's not much competition with Jeffrey.

Lissus 07-28-2009 03:00 AM

I hope Melissa wins. There's just something about Jeffrey that I HATE HATE HATE, but I cant put my finger on it.

Honestly.. I LOVED Debbie. Even though she backpeddled trying to save face when being caught in the "lies", I feel for her. It's got to be a stressful scenario, and I can't say that I wouldn't have been a bit flustered and tried to talk my way out of things myself (I get ALL types of nervous when authority figures criticise me too)

Was sorry to see her go, I loved her personality and energy. Melissa is great.. but switch to decaf already :P

(though again.. could be a matter of nerves.. so maybe she'll slow down when/if it becomes routine for her)

SunshineCA 07-28-2009 03:11 AM

Yep! Debbie rocked! It would have been awesome to see the ladies throwdown for the prize! :) Who knows? Maybe Debbie will get a show of her own after all, like Adam did from the last season. :)

SunshineCA 07-28-2009 03:19 AM

Just voted on who I would've eliminated on the Food Network website. The poll results said that 70% of fans voted for Debbie to be eliminated, 18% Jeffrey and 11% Melissa. Interesting...:chin:

Onederchic 07-28-2009 08:01 AM

Yay!! The liar is gone!! :cheer2: :rofl:

Sweetcaroline 07-28-2009 07:52 PM

****'s Kitchen...:devil: is on at 8pm... I love that one too, though I haven't seen it in a few seasons... It's followed by More to Love ? I'm going to watch that once and see what happens...

Now that I've turned this into a TV thread...I'm going to make popcorn :lol:

SunshineCA 07-28-2009 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunkychic (Post 2847539)
Yay!! The liar is gone!! :cheer2: :rofl:

:lol:

Now wouldn't it be funny if Melissa is a liar too? Or maybe they all are? :lol:

SunshineCA 07-28-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweetcaroline (Post 2848793)
****'s Kitchen...:devil: is on at 8pm... I love that one too, though I haven't seen it in a few seasons... It's followed by More to Love ? I'm going to watch that once and see what happens...

Now that I've turned this into a TV thread...I'm going to make popcorn :lol:

I'm not sure if I'm going to watch More to Love. If I remember, I'll tune in. Either that or log-on here to get the scoop. ;)

Sweetcaroline 07-28-2009 09:24 PM

****'s Kitchen was too loud and obnoxious for me... its more of a race thing now... one kid picked a fight with Chef w/in two mins and was sent home.. way too much drama...I won't watch again..

SunshineCA 07-29-2009 03:12 AM

I caught the last few minutes of ****'s Kitchen as background noise while I was finishing up my packing. It seemed to be totally chaotic. Way too much for me.

Onederchic 07-29-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SunshineCA (Post 2848896)

Now wouldn't it be funny if Melissa is a liar too? Or maybe they all are? :lol:

Nooo! I want Melissa to win :D

willa 07-29-2009 01:03 PM

I have read in my last Food Network magazine that Debbie opened a restaurant.
Something about Hot Dogs. She has a website under construction hotdogdebbies . com

Onederchic 07-29-2009 01:06 PM

Gosh! Debbie is a hot dog :| :p :rofl:

anuh 07-29-2009 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chunkychic (Post 2849958)
Gosh! Debbie is a hot dog :| :p :rofl:

rofl