Urgent Big Brother!!

• My daughter in law just called me...her and my son are leaving the taping of Big Brother...she said they both shook Julie's hand at the beginning of the show....they might be on TV tonight...
  • Will you son be the one with the Coors Light in his hand???Just thought maybe I could see if the apple and the tree theory holds true...........JK
  • Don't think so but...He will be the one with a Charger Cheerleader by his side!

proof the apple does fall from the tree...he is a RAIDERS fan!!!
  • Great story.Good for him!!
  • Oh...the story gets better...and the apple still falls not too far...he was brainwashed into being a USC fan too...from my past high school love...lost...anyway...gives you something to "talk" about when you meet a former USC Cheerleader in teaching credential class...

what can I say...the kid came home from the hospital in baby Dodger jammies...
  • Well you have done better than I.Brought my 3 boys home with lots of NBA clothes waiting at home......1 loves golf........1 loves karate.........1 loves baseball.Didnt get a basketball player out of the bunch.
  • Well my kids made the TV! A real quick glimpse of them when Julie shook their hands before the commercial then a better shot of them after the commercial...if you care and dvr'd it...they are in black at the end of a row....on left of the screen ...about the middle... my dil on the end my son next to her both looking at the camera and smiling...ya gotta be quick to see them.