let's pretend we're not eating healthy

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • and this is like a "last supper"..what would you have?

hmm im gonna go w. a Big Mac! very classy, i know.

or homemade mac n cheese, regular noodles-hold the wheat!
  • I would have a cheesecake, ice cream, cheese bread, chilli, french fries, ice cream cakes, alfredo pasta, feijoada (a brazilian dish with back beans - delicious) and so many other things....
  • Nice soft bread. I could even have a bread extravaganza including international breads like Naan, fresh tortillas, french bread, etc.
  • Oh man, there are sooo many things I would want!

I don't think I could pick just one!!!!!
  • I still let myself have this as a splurge meal on very special events (anniversaries, Valentine's Day, etc). When we first bought our house, an abbreviated version of this was the first thing we ate, on a blanket on the floor of our empty living room, the night we got keys.

Crusty sourdough french bread
    Seeded high-quality crackers
    Vacherin or other supersoft, puddly, ultra-creamy cheese
    Slightly firmer but still decadent creamy cheese (like a brie)
    Salami, roasted turkey breast, and prosciutto
    Fresh grapes, berries, apricot or peach halves, and apple slices
    Assortment of jams/preserves (my favorites are the Earth and Vine Peach Chipotle and a Black Mission Fig preserve)
    Good champagne (with raspberries in the glass) and a really good Italian red.

Then I'd have a dark chocolate and salted caramel cupcake (or two!) for dessert. With a late harvest Zinfandel or my favorite dessert wine, Cass Late Harvest Cabernet Franc.
  • Chinese buffet
  • Yikes!I'm getting hungry!
  • A pizza! Topped with lots of greasy cheese, green olives, pepperoni, and bacon! Mmmmmmmmmm.
  • I want to say a Sonic bacon cheeseburger and tater tots but it doesn't really appeal to me anymore. If I were seriously asking for my last meal, it would probably be spaghetti or chicken parmesean.
  • Lasagna or spaghetti, or chicken parm, with crusty garlic bread and a salad covered in full-fat dressing. And tea...lots and lots of tea sweetened with real sugar...and then cheesecake for dessert, or tiramisu...
  • A cheesecake AND a key lime pie. Those are the two things I miss horribly! I can find low fat or low cal substitutes for every other craving, but those just don't exist.
  • Fried Chicken, mashed potatoes,sourdough rolls, with birthday cake & cookies and cream ice cream for dessert.
  • Hmmm... I'm thinking it would be my usual Sunday dinner (sirloin steak, corn) with perhaps some mushrooms and a potato with lots of butter.
  • Red velvet cake
    Nordie bar
    Pizza
    Burger with bun and fries from 5 Guys
    French bread and butter
    Biscuits and sausage gravy

Just a little of each and I would be good to go.

Ash
  • lychee fruit
    Ranier cherries
    lobster with drawn butter
    King Crab legs (with more drawn butter)
    artichoke hearts marinated in a good italian dressing
    cheesecake or key lime pie (or a key lime cheesecake)

Everything but the desserts are easy to fit into healthy eating (at least if I go very light on the drawn butter).

My favorite unhealthy food (meal food, not dessert) is probably moderately fatty pork ribs, grilled or barbecued and basted with a bbq sauce like Sweet Baby Ray's Sweet & Spicy. Lobster, crab, and shrimp (healthy or not) win out over ribs though, but just slightly.