3FC Blogs

• So I signed up for a blog. I can write stuff and do everything at the editing, but I cannot view the actual blog.
    <----See the blog link under my sn

It says:
    Redirect Loop
    Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.
  • Quote: So I signed up for a blog. I can write stuff and do everything at the editing, but I cannot view the actual blog.
    <----See the blog link under my sn

It says:
    Redirect Loop
    Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
    * NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.
    I'm sorry about this. We are working on the issue and it should be fixed shortly.
  • did you put the entire URL in the field for your blog? I did that at first accidentally, then realized that you only have to put your forum name. Then it worked perfectly.
  • This is fixed! Sorry about that.

What happened is we changed the diet blogs from a non-www url to a www url.