OK.. Brainiacs Needed... This is driving me crazy

• Have you guys seen this ?

It's driving me crazy...
    I have done it several times, never touching keyboard... hmmm

Give it a shot...Go Ahead.. I dare you...

http://www.regiftable.com:80/regiftingrobinpopup.html
  • OMG, I just did it and it was right! How weird!!!!!
  • There are only a certain number of answers you can get, given the equation you're presented with. They're all powers of 9 (ie, doing this game, you will always get a multiple of 9). Then all of the boxes that represent powers of 9 are given the same gift/item.

They rotate around what is in that box so it seems more realistic, but you always have the same values in all of the boxes that are a power of 9.
  • yup like mandalin said- you can only get certain numbers no matter what you pick, and in one screen if you pick ten different numbers and do the math you'll see it's all the same symbol- each game the board with symbols resets- it just does it so fast you don't notice.
  • Thank you... Thank you... I understand it know... fun though...
  • She didn't pick what gift I had.....it was supposed to be a toaster, but she guessed oven mitt. haha
  • i did it 2x's.. the first was correct, the second not.
  • That is a little freaky.... if you look on the calendar bit as a whole you'll notice that a number of the gifts repeat themselves regularly. Now I'm not a by mathematician but I suspect that certain number will crop up more regularly than others when minus-ing the two forming digits. It's just a guess... lets see... my first guess was 17 = 9... 18 = 9, 16 = 9... see a theme? 32 = 27, 36 = 27... 95 = 81. Hmmm...

Looking more closely at this I'm going to have to say, all teens = 9, twenties = 18, thirties = 27, 40's = 36, 50's = 45, 60's = 54, 70's = 63, 80's = 72 and 90's = 81. Each time you do over the gifts change, so if you already picked one and then 'play' it on the next round of course it won't be correct. Any other reason it doesn't crop up si probably because you subtracted it wrong....
  • I WIN!!!!

but then my math isn't that good.....
  • I did it 3 times and all three were WRONG!!=)
  • 1 time right
    2 times wrong
  • Wrong and wrong!
  • Try this one!!!
    http://www.magicmgmt.com/gary/welcome2/index.html

Kira
  • If it was wrong no offense but you probably did the math wrong. I found when I did it in my head I wouldn't always get the correct answer- but writing it out I saw my errors.

The only numbers you can get if you do the math right are 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72,81