General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Default Kristin on the Biggest Loser

Is it just me, or does she have the most gorgeous eyes? Whenever she speaks in the confessionals, I barely even notice what she's saying. My mind is just doing a constant commentary "those eyes are so blue, so sparkly, what a pretty color, I love those eyes" I dont even really hear what she's saying. I've read some other messageboards where people say she's annoying, I like her! I think she's an animated speaker (like I am). I always remember that reality show contestants are goaded into saying stuff that might come across as offputting.

I hope this doesn't sound wrong, but she is SUCH a pretty girl, her skin is just perfect. I don't want to say "she's pretty but she's fat" or "she's pretty for a fat girl" (I hope you guys know, I would never mean anything like that). I really think she's pretty RIGHT NOW, but wow, I think the Biggest Loser casts on purpose for people they think will be remarkable looking at goal weight. LIke I said, I hope that didn't sound wrong - I do think she's great looking AS IS, but as her bone structure starts to reveal itself, she's becoming even more stunning.
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

I have always thought she was pretty. She does have amazing eyes.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/ticker/ONEDERLAND!

Height: 5'9

Agreed. Her eyes are to die for! I do think that she will be quite stunning when she reaches her goal!
heather88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:15 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 305/172.6/135

Height: 5foot 4 inches

I agree!! I like her lots
HVEECK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 09:02 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 266/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

She does have very pretty eyes and her personality has really grown on me and she is now someone I really like on the show. I love her hair!
BonnieMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 11:51 AM   #6  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I agree, the blue is so vibrant in her eyes. I love her sassiness!! She's not afraid and stands up for herself.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 275/245/140

Height: 63inches

I agree...she does have great eyes! And she seems so fun, like someone you could meet and just know you will have a great time!
Buttercup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 AM   #8  
banned

S/C/G: 322/ticker/165

Height: 5*7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glory87 View Post
I think the Biggest Loser casts on purpose for people they think will be remarkable looking at goal weight.
i worked in casting for season 5. this is totally true. the casting process is horrible
princesspuffypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #9  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Really??? I guess I just don't see it...I don't think her eyes look that great and personally I wish she would hurry up and get below the yellow line so she can go home...she's very annoying to me. Of course for some reason all the crying on this season is very annoying.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #10  
sugar is the devil

I agree! I always thought she had gorgeous eyes and every time I see her, I just get hypnotized in them. I wish I had eyes like that . One night when I was watching BL, my mom walked into the room and also mentioned that Kristin has beautiful eyes.
SweetScrumptious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 04:44 PM   #11  
Girl Gone Strong

S/C/G: (H)247/(C)159/(Goal)142-138

Height: 5'3"

I don't notice Kristin's eyes because I am too busy wishing that she would 1) decide on a single hair color and go to a different salon, or at least get rid of her stylist; and also 2) that she would stop talking for a while -- or if she cannot do the latter, at the very least, she might limit her usage of the words "amazing" and "literally." I am a grump, I fear -- I'm just not one for the bubbly, infectious personalities.
saef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:08 PM   #12  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Lol saef...I agree...I can't get passed the hair either. I try to block her out when she is talking and so haven't noticed the usage of literally and amazing. But kudos to her for the weight lost so far and...kudos to YOU-SAEF! CONGRAT'S on your weight loss !

Made me laugh when you mentioned her saying literally...there was a funny skit on Mad TV about adding some new words/meanings to the dicitionary and the usuage of literally was mad fun of.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 02:19 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/150

Height: 5'4

I think she is so awesome. Her personality kind of reminds me of my own personality.
Smiling_Sara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:16 PM   #14  
angelmom313

I love Kristin and she went home tonight (well on tv anyway). She had the best personality. As for Ron keeping his word...he didnt write her name down but he still back-stabbed her by doing what he said he would do and that was to "talk to my son and see if I can help". Of course he wants his son to win, but he shouldn't have lied like that. I call into question his integrity now that he just flat out lied.

I wanted Kristin to win it all and yes she is very pretty. I hope she takes second and $100K
Old 04-22-2009, 12:07 PM   #15  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

I'm crushed. I wanted Kristin to win it all. I wonder if the others see how they have been played by the brown team. They better watch out or they will be picked off one by one. You can't have a team voting together like that and expect to win. Should get really interesting.

Ron is such a manipulater. I guess it is working for him and his son.
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote