Please HELP ME pick a new hairstyle! Sample pics included...

View Poll Results: Which hairstyle(s) do you recommend?
Picture 1
4.17%
Picture 2
33.33%
Picture 3
14.58%
Picture 4
4.17%
Picture 5
56.25%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll
  • To celebrate my weight loss so far, I'm getting a girly day tomorrow and having my hair cut/colored/styled.

I'm pretty much set on a dark color with highlights (that's the last picture), but I'm still unsure about the cut and style.

Give honest opinions if you would! Thanks to anyone reading this

• well i like the style of the second one on you but like the coloring of the last on you. just my 2 cents worth
  • I love the 5th one!!! Looks great on you! Go For It!!
  • I picked number five. And I like the dark color.
  • I think I like the styles of 2 and 5 the best. But I really like the darker color better, even if you go with the #2 style, I'd say go with the coloring from #5
  • I picked one and five . . . both of those hairstyles would look great on you, but I would pick a diff color on the first one.
  • I'm loving the 5th one!

I think that cut and color matches you well
  • I chose #2 - it's chic yet sassy!
  • I like the cut of #2 and the color of #5 - the darker color seems to work better than the blonde, but ultimately it comes down to what will you feel best wearing. Whatever you choose - have fun - and enjoy your day.
  • cut of #2 color of #5
  • I picked #5, but like some of the others said the cut of #2 and the color of #5 would work.
  • I think number #5 would be cute on you
  • From your picture, it looks like darker hair would really flatter you.
  • It's one of the less popular ones, but I think #3 is really cute! I think that color would be too light for you, which I bet is why it hasn't gotten many votes, but it sounds like you're already set on the darker color anyway.
  • So, where are the pix of the new do?