Val B's People Mag Bikini Shot

• Wow!!! You go girl!!

As somebody who was her "before" last year and now about half way between her before and after-- AND WHO IS HER SAME AGE....this is ultra-inspiring!

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainmen...032509.article
  • It is very inspiring! Especially now since I've started exercising 6 days a week and eating healthy. I just hope it doesn't take me 2 years to lose 50 lbs (I have like 70 lbs to lose).
  • I don't think 2 years is so bad -- when you consider especially that the first 20, 25 come off fastest and make such a big difference!
  • wow, she looks great.....
  • She lost 50+ and kept it off that is GREAT!!!
  • I've actually seen her at the store, no make-up, ponytail and in sweats and she looks totally gorgeous and thin in a good way, not like a famine victim like a lot of people in her business!

Honestly I didn't think she looked all that bad even when she was heavier! I would have never guessed that she even had 50 pounds to lose but I guess she was just dressing in a way to look thinner, I remember at first she said 30 pounds and then 40 and now FIFTY??? OK whoa hope she stops right here and doesn't go all Tori Spelling on us!
  • I would have never guessed she lost 50 pounds either! I honestly didn't think she looked bad before but she definitely is awesome now! Anyway...kudos to her and yes she is inspiring!
  • I think she's great. I always did. (pre and post jenny)
  • She looks amazing.What a beautiful girl.She totally has the body of a 25 year old.WOW>
  • btw here auto biog is GREAT! I got it from the library and read it on one night....a real page turner! As for my girlhood crush on Eddie Van Halen: def an example of that old saying "be careful what you wish for!" YIKES!

I think it's cool that her current bf started dating her when she was much heavier. Being a winner in the diet game is great but unconditional love is even better!