Insanely Fattening Burger Report #5,280: The Fifth Third Burger

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Following some links starting from the thread about the repair of the It's a Small World Disneyland ride, I came to this link:

http://consumerist.com/5182201/the-4...-166-lb-burger

Read it and weep
  • Wholey schmoley... Were those tortilla chips piled on that thing?
  • I can't believe anyone could look at that and say "wow, I want that"
  • LOL I was just thinking that looked yummy. BUT I wouldn't eat the whole thing, probably a fourth or an eighth!
  • I'd try it. I have to say though, it kind of reminds me of garbage.
  • I think that the picture makes it look tasty, but in real life it would like what it really is... a pile of greasy fat.
  • ew thats disgusting lol
  • makes my stomach turn just looking at it . That is huge
  • Quote: I think that the picture makes it look tasty, but in real life it would like what it really is... a pile of greasy fat.
    The picture looks like a pile of greasy fat. I showed my husband his immediate reaction was the same as mine "ewww"
  • ewww
    "costs $20 and feeds 1-4 people" 1 person???? really???
  • it does not even look that appitizing to me.
  • Yeck. I bank at 5/3, and it figures that they're evil enough to sponsor a "killer" burger (and not in the good sense of the word).
  • Quote: LOL I was just thinking that looked yummy. BUT I wouldn't eat the whole thing, probably a fourth or an eighth!
    Or a fifth, or a third?
  • That thing looks like someone went digging in the trash and that is what they came up with...so disgusting! It amazes me the stuff people will eat...and then blame someone else for them being fat.
  • there was this chicken wing place where i grew up. everybody went there wing night in high school. there was the "pig" burger made of 1lb of meat, etc. if you ate the whole thing it was free and you got a tshirt. it became a contest for all the football players and various other jocks to eat it and get the tshirt.