General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 03-26-2009, 01:07 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 167/148/130

Height: 5'4

"I dont want you to become skinny"

lol how cute. but i do wanna lose weight so i can feel confident again
but i love him for saying it
Jassica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:59 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

The nicest thing someone said to me today was actually here on 3FC when someone said that I "am doing soooooooo well!"

How big of a mush am I right now that I got all emotional because of having my efforts acknowledged. Even if it's online by someone I don't know. *beaming*

Last edited by prepping; 04-04-2009 at 12:28 PM.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #18  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

A colleague told me yesterday "I admire you so much Renée. With everything you have been through, and all the challenges you face, you still make everyone feel welcome and cared about and you always have a big smile on your face." I almost cried!
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #19  

S/C/G: HW/232 SW 215/ CW 133/GW 120's

Height: 5.7 and 1/2

I think the nicest thing someone has ever said to me is that if they had a daughter, they would want her to be just like me.

My husband runs a close 2nd by telling me that I am a good mother and wife in a very sincere manner. It melts my heart. That is all I have ever really wanted to be.

On 3FC someone has told me recently that I inspire them and am helpful to them. I think that is probably the best thing I can do with my time here.
Thighs Be Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:23 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 211/178/150 LW:161

Height: 5'6

my boyfriend.....your so strong and brave and you can make it through anything, your beautiful inside and out....what a sweety
vixxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:11 AM   #21  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

My husband once told me that what he loved most about me was my general "Liz-iness" which I thought was just sweet and it felt good to just be loved for being me.

A work friend of mine told me she thought I was beautiful when she first met me, and now that she knows me she knows I am. That was sweet. I don't really feel beautiful but it's nice to know someone else thinks of me that way.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #22  
Mentally ready

S/C/G: 314/266/165

Height: 5'8

I guess the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me was "You're the kind of person that lights up any room you enter. The way you always have a smile on your face, and always want to put smiles on other peoples faces, you're just- -pause- awesome."

Sure I've had compliments about how well I'm doing, but the one I hold dear to me, is the one that lets me know that I actually DO make people smile I love when people smile. Seeing people in a bad mood, makes me sad.
Beautiful Ace is offline   Reply With Quote