Roommates

• Has anyone else seen the commercial for this on ABC Family? The premiere is monday and i wanna watch cause Tamera Mowry from SISTER, SISTER is in it, haha wow i used to looooove that show. good to see her back on TV...
  • Haha! I still watch Sister, Sister whenever I am able to get a chance to! I saw the previews for that and I definitely want to see it! Ah, but now that I think about I have to work that night... Uhg.

I really do hope the show does well though
  • Did you catch the premiere? I watched, i was so proud of Tamera.. she was really funny. it was kind of weird seeing her acting without Tia though, i kept getting confused and maybe thinking it was Tia that was coming on screen, LOL. I'm gonna keep the show on my schedule, the rest of the cast was pretty funny too and i think they'll have good chemistry once the show comes into its own
  • Not only is Tamera on this show, but did you see who plays her father? I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly that it is the same guy (Tim Reid) who played her dad on Sister Sister. Correct me if I am wrong though.