ThreadKiller VI-Absurdity on Steroids

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Oh yeah!!!! 500th post! Final post! And I learned a new trick!!!

I AM THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!

You may all take turns kissing my ring. Single file. One at a time. Now stop pushing! Everyone will get a chance.
  • I missed it! It's nice that we can start a new thread on a new month.
    (I have a very boring life and enjoy simple pleasures.)
  • I'm with ya there sista. We should get together on Valentine's day with a 5th of scotch and a 5th of blended whiskey(or litres), get ripped and b***h about everyone else who has a life.
  • one bourbon....one scotch....one beer.....

George Thorogood and The Destroyers

thank you very much
  • Well I am lame I fell asleep on the couch waiting for others to come online! Leafs won DH happy. Now I have the super bowl chilli in the slow cooker!
  • Quote: one bourbon....one scotch....one beer.....

George Thorogood and The Destroyers

thank you very much
    Thanks Gary...now that song will be stuck in my head all day...
  • Kudos to the Operator
    Kudos to the Operator for teaching me to close a thread, simply by doing so herself, which caused me to look around and find out how.

[Maybe now she'll teach me to drive one of those HONKING big trucks.]
  • I must apologize for not making the stretch run last night.

After our monthly get together Angie and I went to church. When we cam home she decided she wanted to load a new i-pod she picked up at Costco yesterday. It is her first one and she had a few problems....it was taking a bit too long.

I was watching Cops when she finished....she said "You can have the computer now OR we can have date night

sorry Team...it had been a looooooong time
  • Quote: Well I am lame I fell asleep on the couch waiting for others to come online! Leafs won DH happy. Now I have the super bowl chilli in the slow cooker!
    Move over JULIA ...I'm coming for dinner!

Quote: Thanks Gary...now that song will be stuck in my head all day...
    I do what I can JULES

Quote: Kudos to the Operator for teaching me to close a thread, simply by doing so herself, which caused me to look around and find out how.

Thinin' we should start a Mens Only Threadkiller BILL.....nah! That wouldn't be fun!

[Maybe now she'll teach me to drive one of those HONKING big trucks.]
    Seriously....could you see her teaching your kid how to drive in drivers ed?
  • Hey she can teach my kids. Although DH drives transport he sure does not want to be responsible for any more STUPID 4wheelers on the road. He would prefer them to ride thier tricycle till death!
  • and here we go again...

I missed the killing.

I wasn't even having "date night"

Bill, you were so close.

Operator...THE QUEEN.. Congrats. I think everyone was afraid of you and stayed away.

HMMM..Can there be "date morning" or "date afternoon"?

See ya all later
  • EZ you and your family would always be welcome for a meal. Ever come to the great white north?
  • When is the crowning ceremony? Queen Operator I curtsie to you!
  • A message from your beloved ruler.

Quote: [Maybe now she'll teach me to drive one of those HONKING big trucks.]
    Ummmm, the X was talking to one of the guys from the construction arm of his company. He worked on "The Big Dig" in Boston. The drivers there are freaking nuts. I can deal with the "moments of shear terror" out there, but hours on end.

Posted by Gary:
    Thinin' we should start a Mens Only Threadkiller BILL.....nah! That wouldn't be fun!

Yeah Gary, guess you know how shy I am about gate crashin' a MEN'S thread.

Quote: Hey she can teach my kids. Although DH drives transport he sure does not want to be responsible for any more STUPID 4wheelers on the road. He would prefer them to ride thier tricycle till death!
    You're kidding right. Grey hairs are popping out all over my head just thinking about my 15 yr. old. Whaaaaaa, ya tryin' ta kill me here.

Quote: Operator...THE QUEEN.. Congrats. I think everyone was afraid of you and stayed away.
    Be skeered. Be very askeered.

_________

OK. "Jimi Hendrix-The Man They Made God" is on Biography. Gotta go.

Hmmmm, Goddess Operator has a nice ring to it too.
  • Hey, Julia, where the heck are you? (PM me if you are shy.) I suspect it's the other side of The Big Smoke. Maybe we should plan a threadkiller get-together. (Is get-together hyphenated or not?)