Owwie...Taco Bell gave me a toothache

• Okay, here's a good reason never to eat at tacobell again...
    I just started eating a burrito and bit into something hard. I spit it out and rinsed it off, and it looks like a rock!

Now I'm having pain in the tooth that hit the rock.

And I'm sooooo disgusted I'm not sure if I'll ever eat anything again.
  • Eek, sorry.
  • Weight loss thru aversion therapy. Could work.

Hope your tooth gets feeling better.
  • I refuse to eat at Taco Bell, or KFC.
    They are run by the same company and;
    1. The food is awful
    2. They have dirty kitchens
    3. They use extremely inhuman treatments on the
    chickens and cows they produce.
  • well, thanks kelly. i (used to) LOVELOVELOVE to binge with taco bell purchases. Haven't been there in about 1 year. That might keep me away for a REALLYREALLYREALLY long time
  • I've had that happen to me before. Oh and one time I was making tacos at home with ground beef from the grocery store... there must have been some major fat or grissle because man it hurt my tooth.
  • My mom found a rat bone in a meal she got from jack in the box- it actually chip her tooth straight down to nerve - she sued them.. they had the bone analysed and it was a rat bone indeed. ewww
  • More likely it was probably a bone fragment. Gross, indeed, but it is common knowledge that taco bell uses extremely low grade beef. There is a reason it has been dubbed toxic ****.
  • I've heard that Taco Bell uses a grade above dog food. How yummy!
  • My boyfriend loves tacobell (for reasons unknown). I'm not a fan. I only like their apple pie things and I'm sure they're not good for me. I try to avoid fast food places as much as possible. I only really enjoy chick-fil-a now.
  • Ewwwwww! Omg that is so horrible. WormwoodDoll I'm with you - the only fast food I will eat is Chick-Fil-A!