Oddball question about cramps...

• Hi y'all....
    I have a question about our favorite time of month and cramping. Has anyone else noticed that cramping becomes worse after a tubal ligation??? I never had cramps until I had my tubes tied and now in the last 5 years, that time of the month is becoming progressively worse with the pain and my moodiness. I have found that Midol works wonders for me. I just found it strange that I never experienced this until after the tubes were done.

• I didn't have abdominal cramps. I had lower back pain. Funny, I had back labor for both my girls. I never had an abdominal cramp during labor.

Anyway, I don't recall that my back pain got any worse. I did notice that every other month flowed heavy. Keep in mind, mine were long from day 1. The only time I had one less than 8 days was when I went on the pill. It was wonderful to have them reduced to 5 - 6 days.

Midol never worked for me. I'm glad it does for you. Have you considered some of the meds out there that reduce it? I wish they'd had those back in the dark ages.