You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Chick In The Hat
    Lilybelle
    Lizziness
    Photo Guy

I'll probably think of more later.

Anyone you want to add?
  • Lilybelle is alive and well and posting in the Maintainers area.
  • I miss a lot of people, but Jayde springs to mind immediately!
  • I see Chick in The Hat quite often and very recently (within days). I 'run' into her most in the calorie counting section.
  • Yeah, Chick in the Hat is around - I see her posting in the biker thread in support groups and cyclist thread down in the exercise forum.
  • I miss seeing SoulBliss.

But she hasn't posted since August or something.
  • Quote: I miss seeing SoulBliss.

But she hasn't posted since August or something.
    Me too. She was the goods.
  • PhotoChick deleted her account?

I'd ask what happened, but it is really not my business.

I really miss SoulBliss, too.

And does anyone know what happened to Aqua Warlock? Or OptimistK/Kim Renee?
  • Lilybelle is still around and can be found periodically in the Maintenance forum.
  • Heck, I'll ask what happened, I completely missed it! What happened to Photo Chick? I just tried to search for her last post and can't find anything ominous!
  • It's odd how people can slip away and you don't notice it. I always enjoyed Soulbliss (and she's from here too!) and I hadn't realized she had stopped posting

Soulbliss! Come back!
  • Quote: It's odd how people can slip away and you don't notice it.
    Or even when you do finally notice, there's not really a way to get in touch with that person again, or even to know if they're okay... or what's going on with them.

The internet is a strange beast that way.
  • It's interesting to think about how much the internet has changed the basic characterictics of human interaction.
  • Glory, I miss Jayde as well. I've always wondered if something bad happened. She was such a regular poster, and then poof! She just completely disappeared one day. That always worries me.

And of course there's Hefty1. Glen His last post was about being in the hospital, and he never returned. His absence has haunted me for a long time.
  • I'm sure I've seen Chick in the hat around.

*ETA: I see others have mentioned it also*