Meet "Christmas" my new little baby!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I know I posted this is pudgy pets, but I JUST HAD TO SHARE!!!

I have 4 cockatiels and 2 budgies at home. Two cockatiels like to just do the nasty... with nothing else to do. My other two Stewie and Lani finally did the "deed" about a month ago.

Well, I've been watching their eggs and candling them every once in a while... waiting and hoping they will hatch.

I came home today, sat on my couch to take a load off and I heard this tiny little "peep peep" coming from their cage.

Both momma and pappa were there... so I took a peek and saw an empty egg.

When I reached in, Lani moved aside and let me see....

Lani was good with me holding it... the proud parents are taking turns eating up a storm now hehehe

I'm naming the baby "Christmas"

Momma feeding Christmas and daddy proudly smiling... don't mind the mess... lol

• Great pictures!
  • Awwwww, That baby birdie is soooooo cute.
  • I know exactly how you feel. I had a baby lovebird born on New Year's Eve, and I named it Confetti. The parents are so much fun to watch. Congratulations!
  • So cute! It really does look like the papa is smiling at the camera!
  • Awesome! So cute!
  • That is tiny!
  • That's so cute. Please post pictures as the baby grows!
  • aww, that's so cool.
  • omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • there are a couple of more pics under my post in pudgy pets
  • Very cute! I have some doves that have laid eggs before, but then they abandon them. Right now they have 2 new eggs and she seems to be staying with them this time. Maybe I'll get a little surprise some day! Thanks for sharing!
  • Awwww, so cute!!!

I love babies. Birds, kittens, puppies, humans, they're all cute.

I used to have fish that spawned a lot... and they were cute parents when they were laying the eggs, but then when they hatched they would eat them. Not so cute, lol. I usually saved and raised a few each time.
  • Congrats on your new baby!
  • they are so cute as baby's even without the feathers. Very cute!