3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Anonymous Venting Welcomed Here (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/157667-anonymous-venting-welcomed-here.html)

PackersBearFan 12-04-2008 11:55 AM

Love this thread :) SO can relate to some of this.

YOU need to back off a lot. We thought we had a good plan that made everyone happy and then YOU called, made both him and I feel like Sh*t about the plan we had and that it was unfair. What is unfair is that YOU get to see us every Saturday and then some. We don't see them more than 1 time every few months if that! YOU need to rethink and stop being selfish. YOU may be our family, but they are too! YOU are causing fights and tears between him and I and I won't let YOU ruin our relationship with the selfishness that is causing the screaming angry fights.

Oooh I feel MUCH MUCH better now :)

mandalinn82 12-04-2008 11:59 AM

YOU picked the tile. When I called YOU, YOU said that we should go ahead and purchase it. Then when YOU saw it, YOU decided YOU didn't like it...AFTER several pieces had been custom cut! All of this I can understand. But YOU don't get to say that YOU weren't ready to pick tile and YOU didn't know it was being purchased! YOU need to own up to your part of this.

And one more...

YOU didn't think about anyone's holiday plans but YOUR own before scheduling everything. Now we all have to scramble so that we can work with YOUR schedule, which is taking away MY time with MY fathers-in-law. Maybe YOU should have asked about what OTHER people had planned before plowing ahead thinking only of YOURS.

mandalinn82 12-04-2008 12:00 PM

PackersBearFan - our YOUs sound similar!

junebug41 12-04-2008 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandalinn82 (Post 2480853)
YOU didn't think about anyone's holiday plans but YOUR own before scheduling everything. Now we all have to scramble so that we can work with YOUR schedule, which is taking away MY time with MY fathers-in-law. Maybe YOU should have asked about what OTHER people had planned before plowing ahead thinking only of YOURS.

Yes this one. There's been a lot of this this year!

srmb60 12-04-2008 12:46 PM

And you wonder why some folks think you're a grumpy crusty fart!?! Have you looked in a mirror lately???? I'm sure there are directions, for smiling, on the internet somewhere.

PackersBearFan 12-04-2008 12:47 PM

Mandalinn and June - OHHH yeah they do! The fiance and I thought we had everything worked out, worked just fine last year, and by worked I mean, he and I are bending over backwards to make everyone happy (with some expense and time combined with potentially bad weather) and then someone decides...oh wait...bend over a bit further. :)

srmb60 12-04-2008 12:50 PM

Uh huh! Oh Susan, surely you could fit in just one more dinner?

sweet_talker 12-04-2008 12:56 PM

YOU! Leave me alone, you're giving me the creeps.

JamieJo 12-04-2008 02:15 PM

So there on the Christmas plans.... ERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trekkiegirl 12-04-2008 03:55 PM

I am really tired of those of YOU (and there are a few) who keep running to me with questions when just a little bit more effort on your part would have done the trick. I am not YOUR easy answer, YOUR girl-genius, YOUR validator with all YOUR incessant second-guessing of YOURSELF. Read directions. Experiment. Teach YOURSELF. Take some confidence and ownership of what YOU'RE doing. I've got a ton of my own work to take care of. I don't need to be constantly involved in what YOU'RE trying to do. Try using YOUR brains.

Whew. :soap:

Moonlight Mistress 12-04-2008 04:27 PM

YOU...yeah YOU who said that I would never amount to anything. Well, I have and then some. I have a wonderful life with a wonderful college degree, a wonderful husband, and a WONDERFUL job that pays twice as much as yours does.

So, all those times when YOU said that everyone would be better of if I killed myself...Well F-YOU!!!!

mandalinn82 12-04-2008 06:53 PM

OK, seriously! YOU need to stop getting mad at me for doing the things that YOU agreed on! If YOU would like to be in total control of everything, that's fine with me, but YOU need to actually -do- it, not leave the pictures sitting PACKED in the middle of the living room and then getting mad when I hang them when YOU told me YOU didn't care where they went! ARGH!

WaterRat 12-04-2008 08:08 PM

Oh why have I not seen this thread before....

YOU need to realize that your mother is a grown woman. Just because YOU think she should not look at another man even though your father has been dead for more than two years doesn't make it right. And YOU have no right to dictate how she lives her life. Worse, YOU have no right to make her choose between YOU and your family and the new man in her life.

And YOU, YOU need to speak up if something is bothering YOU. No one appreciates YOU going around grunting at them instead of talking.

Whew....

EZMONEY 12-04-2008 09:53 PM

YOU please be careful on the job....you are my good buddy but you are 60 years old now and can't do what you could at 30...get off that scaffold NOW!!!

and you take your stinking boots out of my truck at night...and give my sis a hug when you get home...

cfmama 12-04-2008 11:46 PM

YOU go to sleep. You are cute and adorable but you are a two year old boy and for the love of the Goddess I need a break from you.